Tenancy Operations Assistant | Home Made
Are you someone who is looking to explore the Property Technology world? Love to make strategic decisions, be relentlessly organised, and collaborate with others to reach resolutions? Then this job is for you!
As a Tenancy Operations Assistant, you will join our Tenancy Operations team, which is at the heart of our business, supporting the end-to-end process from the point of offer agreed upon through to the tenancy starting. The team works in partnership with our Sales and Property Management teams to deliver exceptional customer service to both landlords and tenants."
Working Days and Hours: Rotas are set in advance with general hours Monday to Friday 9am-6pm. This role includes a Saturday on a rotation basis (with a day in lieu in return)
Office location: Southwark, this is an office-based role (close to Blackfriars, Southwark and Waterloo stations) On successfully passing probation, there is hybrid working of 1-day work from home
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000 depending on experience
Working with us:
Home Made is the fastest-growing property technology company that is fixing renting for good! By combining technology and a customer-centric approach, we are making the renting experience to be better, safer, and fairer for all. Our work culture is based on driving change, working with integrity, and encouraging a diverse workforce where everyone has the right to be heard. Together we are on a mission to fix renting for good!
Role and Opportunities:
Include but not limited to…
- Elevate the excitement factor by immersing yourself in a dynamic role where you'll provide exceptional customer support to prospective tenants, guiding them through the pre-move-in process with finesse, ensuring they step into their new homes hassle-free.
- Embark on a thrilling journey of becoming the ultimate process expert! Dive deep into the intricacies of each site's unique processes, masterfully steering deal progression towards hitting our ambitious targets, all while ensuring a seamless tenant onboarding adventure.
- Be the vigilant guardian of deal conversions, embracing a proactive role where you closely monitor every detail from holding payments to move-in day. Your sharp eye and quick action will be the keys to a triumphant tenant transition.
- Step into the role of a customer experience champion, leading the charge to enhance satisfaction levels for both our cherished tenants and landlords. You'll be at the forefront of maintaining our industry-leading satisfaction scores, setting us apart from the competition.
- Dive into the legal and regulatory landscape, staying up-to-date with changes that directly impact our operations. You'll be the guardian of compliance, ensuring our processes align seamlessly with legislation, from Right to Rent to safety regulations.
- Take the reins of in-tenancy administrative processes, handling contract variations, renewals, terminations, and more. This is your chance to shine in a role that keeps the tenancy engine running smoothly.
- Be the keeper of the keys! You'll support our sales associates by ensuring they have seamless access to properties and conducting regular audits to guarantee the security and organization of our key stock.
- Join our journey of continuous improvement as you contribute to the department's growth through exciting ad-hoc projects. Your innovative ideas will shape a better customer journey for all.
- Forge connections with third parties vital to the tenancy progression, from guarantors to contractors and referencing providers. You'll be the linchpin that ensures everything runs like a well-oiled machine.
- You enjoy working with those around you and thrive in a mutually supportive working culture
- You have exceptional written and spoken verbal communication skills
- You must be well-equipped to deal with conflict during what is a stressful time for landlords and tenants and manage any disputes with sensitivity and diplomacy
- You are comfortable being accountable for delivering project work within expected timeframes
- You are able to identify the customer’s needs and ensure they feel comfortable during our processes
- You have exceptional attention to detail
Benefits of working with us:
- Annual Leave: 24 days leave + your birthday off!
- Modern, state of the art offices
- Employee Perks: discounts for stores, cinema etc
- Yearly Half Day Charity Day
- Office Social Events (Summer and Winter Parties)
- Culture Club: Running Club, ad hoc events for notable dates (St. Patricks day, Diwali, Movember), Meditation Sessions, Mental Health Champions, CSR opportunities
- On site Gym access, showers (towels & shower gel), and indoor bike storage
- Weekly Friday 5pm Happy Hour in the office
- Opportunities to upskill in your career through our Learning and Development Programme
- Application: Application & CV - help us get to know you
- 1st Round: Video Interview with Talent Acquisition Team
- 2nd Round: Online Assessment
- 3rd Round: F2F Interview with Tenancy Operations Manager and Operations Associate Team Lead
We are an equal opportunity employer
Diversity and inclusion are important to us at Home Made and we encourage a culture where everyone can be themselves at work. We value and actively seek out a richly diverse range of talent and our policies ensure that every job application and employee is treated fairly, with equal opportunity to succeed. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to any characteristic protected by law.
Home Made is an equal opportunity employer and will offer reasonable adjustments to applicants in our recruitment process. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of disability, impairment, or health condition, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org