ClearBank was built on the belief that banking infrastructure would no longer slow down progress. Instead, it’s the catalyst that unlocks the potential to innovate. That’s why our clients — financial institutions from fintech’s and crypto platforms, to banks and credit unions — use our API to power their banking infrastructure.
But we wouldn’t be ClearBank without our people. They’re what powers our innovative technology and the reason we love what we do every day. We’re a group of spirited people who are never afraid to challenge the norm – becoming stronger, more energised, and that much better when we’re together. It’s our belief in fairness, autonomy and choice that means our people are empowered with the tools to learn, grow, and contribute to ours and our clients’ success. Interested in joining us? Read on or visit our website for more information.
You'll be joining the marketing team as the Events Manager. Reporting to the Events & Sponsorship Manager, you’ll be a part of a fast-growing business that is challenging the market and doing things differently.
Experienced in the tech or financial services sector, you'll be responsible for executing ClearBank’s events including corporate trade shows and sponsorship programme as well as working closely with the client management team to develop initiatives to engage ClearBank’s client and partner community.
And you’ll be joining the #14 fastest-growing tech company in the UK, according to Deloitte Fast 50.
You will be
- Planning and executing in-person and virtual events and sponsorships in coordination with the Events team for external and internal audiences
- Supporting the creation of the events and sponsorship strategy to engage ClearBank’s client and partner community and drive demand
- Developing an understanding of ClearBank’s client base, with the ability to tailor the strategy to different target audiences
- Proactively researching, anticipating and designing the events calendar
- Delivering and managing events within budget, and ensure they meet key objectives and ROI is tracked
- Providing comprehensive post-event reporting to track and measure against key objectives to drive continual improvement and best practice across all events and sponsorships
- Building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that all deliverables and objectives are met for events
- Ensuring all events are aligned with the company strategy and reflect company values, culture, and protect our reputation
- Partnering with the wider marketing team to develop materials, ensuring consistency in tone of voice and look and feel
- Creation and delivery of event marketing and related assets, including emails, registration forms and landing pages
- Overseeing the management of suppliers and processes
What we are looking for
- Substantial experience in events management with corporate trade show experience essential
- Experience in financial services or technology preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Experience using email marketing (HubSpot) and CRM (Salesforce)
- Ability to actively engage with key stakeholders across the business
- Excellent organisation skills and deadline-focused approach
- Driven, hardworking, flexible (required to work evenings when such events take place) and a collaborative team player
- •Able to multi-task, shift priorities quickly and proactively take on additional projects outside of your key role
About what we offer
At ClearBank we have a flexible working philosophy, empowering our employees to manage their time in a way which allows them to meet both work and personal commitments, in partnership with their line manager
Spacious and well-equipped new offices in London and Bristol
27 days annual leave per year, plus flexible bank holidays
The option to work outside of the UK for up to 30 days per year
Regular company-wide socials
Take a couple of days per year to volunteer with your chosen charity to do something bigger than ClearBank
Private healthcare through Healix and discounted Bupa dental cover, with employee healthy living perks and discounts through YuLife
Enhanced family-friendly leave
Plus, you’ll have the opportunity to join an innovative team that’s building a bank fit for the future!
ClearBank is committed to ensuring equal opportunities throughout every stage of the recruitment process. ClearBank recognises that diversity is vital to the long-term success of the business in the communities and markets in which it operates. ClearBank is also a firm believer that an inclusive culture fosters greater employee engagement and collaboration.
ClearBank strives for diversity and inclusion of all forms, including (but not limited to): gender, age, educational and professional background, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief and sexual orientation.
As part of the Company’s commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable adjustments, to candidates during the recruitment process, including to individuals with disabilities. We want to create a safe space that welcomes everyone so please let us know how we can accommodate you. In case you have any accessibility requirements you can share this with our Talent Acquisition team prior to your interview stage, if applicable.
The legal bit
By submitting your CV, you confirm that you can demonstrate you have the right to work in the UK. Regretfully we are not in a position to sponsor applicants for immigration purposes at the current time. By submitting your CV to ClearBank Limited you are providing your consent for us to use the information you provide for recruitment purposes. For more information on how we manage your data go and check out our Candidate Privacy Notice on the ClearBank website to see how we process, manage and look after your data. You are also allowing us to communicate with you by email and telephone for recruitment purposes.