ClearBank was built on the belief that banking infrastructure would no longer slow down progress. Instead, it’s the catalyst that unlocks the potential to innovate. That’s why our clients — financial institutions from fintech’s and crypto platforms, to banks and credit unions — use our API to power their banking infrastructure.
But we wouldn’t be ClearBank without our people. They’re what powers our innovative technology and the reason we love what we do every day. We’re a group of spirited people who are never afraid to challenge the norm – becoming stronger, more energised, and that much better when we’re together. It’s our belief in fairness, autonomy and choice that means our people are empowered with the tools to learn, grow, and contribute to ours and our clients’ success. Interested in joining us? Read on or visit our website for more information.
You’ll be joining as the Marketing Operations Executive. Reporting to the VP Revenue Operations you’ll be a part of a fast-growing business that is challenging the market and doing things differently.
You'll be someone who is able to jump straight in to manage the implementation of our HubSpot platform and integration with Salesforce as well as developing the marketing tech stack as it continues to grow.
Responsible for supporting the development and execution of marketing automation strategies that drive engagement, lead generation and revenue growth you'll also have experience with HubSpot, Salesforce and other marketing automation tools, as well as a deep understanding of best practices and strategies.
And you’ll be joining the #14 fastest-growing tech company in the UK, according to Deloitte Fast 50.
You will be
- Leading the implementation of our HubSpot and its integration with Salesforce.
- Managing and developing the marketing tech stack as it continues to grow (webinar platform and lead enrichment)
- Establishing processes for attribution, lead scoring and lead qualification to ensure effective lead management. Partnering with our Marketing and Client Management team to ensure our lead processes are operating effectively
- Developing tasks and project management framework with the Marketing team to ensure complete transparency and clear task allocation
- Building and executing processes for email campaigns
- Developing frameworks and workflows for client retention and lead nurturing programmes to drive engagement, generate leads and Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) at the top of the funnel
- Managing our marketing preference centre
- Developing and implementing scalable processes and data structure to support growth to international markets
- Using data analysis to create dashboards and reports on the effectiveness of campaigns to ensure we’re meeting our Marketing objectives (Pipeline, MQLs, SAOs).
- Identifying opportunities to cleanse data and manage communications in line with best practice
- A super-user and admin for our marketing technology stack providing training and assistance for the team and all new starters
What we are looking for
- Substantial experience in a similar role in a fast-paced professional environment (B2B preferable)
- Experience with CRM solutions, webinar platforms and marketing automation tools (HubSpot and Salesforce preferred) to support business objectives with lead scoring and qualification processes
- A deep understanding of marketing automation best practices and strategies in a B2B environment
- Knowledge of HTML code/CSS
- Understanding of regulatory environment and global compliance requirements
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Data-driven and analytic with an interest in how we keep improving and maximise our activities
- Experience in communication with and managing a variety of different stakeholders
- Passion for client experience and getting stuck into the details of the end-to-end journey
- You’ll have a keen interest in keeping up to date with the latest marketing operations technology trends
- Ability to work autonomously and make decisions with some oversight from a supportive team
About what we offer
At ClearBank we have a flexible working philosophy, empowering our employees to manage their time in a way which allows them to meet both work and personal commitments, in partnership with their line manager
Spacious and well-equipped new offices in London and Bristol
27 days annual leave per year, plus flexible bank holidays
The option to work outside of the UK for up to 30 days per year
Regular company-wide socials
Take a couple of days per year to volunteer with your chosen charity to do something bigger than ClearBank
Private healthcare through Healix and discounted Bupa dental cover, with employee healthy living perks and discounts through YuLife
Enhanced family-friendly leave
Plus, you’ll have the opportunity to join an innovative team that’s building a bank fit for the future!
ClearBank is committed to ensuring equal opportunities throughout every stage of the recruitment process. ClearBank recognises that diversity is vital to the long-term success of the business in the communities and markets in which it operates. ClearBank is also a firm believer that an inclusive culture fosters greater employee engagement and collaboration.
ClearBank strives for diversity and inclusion of all forms, including (but not limited to): gender, age, educational and professional background, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief and sexual orientation.
As part of the Company’s commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable adjustments, to candidates during the recruitment process, including to individuals with disabilities. We want to create a safe space that welcomes everyone so please let us know how we can accommodate you. In case you have any accessibility requirements you can share this with our Talent Acquisition team prior to your interview stage, if applicable.
The legal bit
By submitting your CV, you confirm that you can demonstrate you have the right to work in the UK. Regretfully we are not in a position to sponsor applicants for immigration purposes at the current time. By submitting your CV to ClearBank Limited you are providing your consent for us to use the information you provide for recruitment purposes. For more information on how we manage your data go and check out our Candidate Privacy Notice on the ClearBank website to see how we process, manage and look after your data. You are also allowing us to communicate with you by email and telephone for recruitment purposes.