Senior Product Designer (UX)
Location: Fully Remote (must be within UK / EU time zone)
Contract Type: Full time, Permanent, 40 hour week
Reports to: Head of Product
Salary: We have benchmarked a base salary in the region of £60,000-£70,000
Why join Vable? 👋
We help law firms, consultancies, government departments and other information intensive organisations to become more efficient in their management of information, and as a result, to make better decisions. We help information managers in a multitude of industries and sectors to organise and manage news and current awareness for the benefit of those they support.
We are looking for a talented and experienced Senior Product Designer (UX) with good communication skills and experience in B2B SaaS workflow & collaboration software to understand the pain points of our users and excellent skills in creating design proposals and prototypes. We are a business with a strong product focus. We continuously strive to evolve our product alongside our clients.
We would love to hear from you if you have:
- 4+ years experience as a product designer in B2B
- 2+ years B2B SaaS Experience in UX & UI design
- 4+ years of various UX research & testing methods i.e.; customer interviews, prototype testing, surveys, user tests & more!
- Experience in building or significantly contributing to a product’s design system
- Expertise in creating and sustaining atomic design systems at both the architectural and component levels, leveraging the latest features in Figma
- Strong understanding of interaction design, visual design, and user experience
- Ability to produce visual designs using Figma or similar tools
- Designed simple solutions for complex workflows with highly configurable systems
- You are a strong communicator and like to champion the user’s needs in discussions with stakeholders
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
🔍 Who we're looking for
As a successful Senior Product Designer we know you will know what “best” looks like, and have the personality, aspiration and energy to give it a shot. You will be part of a cross-functional team working closely with the product manager and engineers. You will own the design process from start to finish including feature ideation, lo-fi & hi-fi prototyping. You will create the final UI and feel comfortable communicating your work to our team. You will do user research, including initiatives like user interviews and usability testing and set up and maintain our design system to assure a consistent user experience across our products.
To be successful in this role, your values matter just as much as your skills. Does this sound like you? ✨
- We are Kind and Empathetic = Our behaviour and words assume the best in people
- We are Always A Team = We are a globally dispersed, bound together by accountability
- We are Curious = A bunch from various backgrounds. We ask questions
- We Take Ownership = We care deeply about the work that we do and strive for excellence
Why work here? 🌱
- We embrace people who have different opinions, perspectives and personalities and concentrate on the Cultural Add
- We offer flexible working to include being a fully remote company
- Get a MacBook, monitor and other required technical equipment when you join
- 33 days of paid leave a year plus statutory holidays (33 total), based on where you live
- A yearly learning budget for your growth and development
- EAP through Oliva
- We like our virtual socials and really do like to get to know everyone
- In person meet ups, fully paid by the company
- And last but not least, a wonderful team of Vablers and clients.
Ready to apply? 💌
- Great! Send us a CV and answer the application questions.
Interview Process 🖊️
- Intro Call: A short 20 minute call will be organised with Sarah; Head of People or Suzanne; People & Ops Exec
- Interview: If after the intro call, we’re both excited to proceed, you will be invited to a second stage interview
- Final Interview: This will be a chance for you to learn more about our company, culture and team and for us to delve deeper into any areas of your background not yet discovered.
For most candidates we expect the whole process to be no longer than 3-4 weeks 🙌
Vable is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or disability status.