Prop Sustainable is a Renewable Energy consultancy focused on connecting land & asset owners with Solar EPC's. We operate across rooftop PV solar, ground mount PV solar, EV charging, solar canopies and more.
Where we are today:
- Established the bones of a business with clear scalability.
- Establishing relationships with asset owners, pension funds and REITS.
- Angel investment funding early stage monthly costs.
- Late stage promising conversations for substantial six figure investment.
- Service agreements (contracts) signed with some of Europe's largest renewable energy companies (some of which we are negotiating monthly retainers with).
- Business is generating revenue.
Where we want to be:
- A leading consultancy (sales focused) with a headcount of 10-20 within 24 months.
- low 7 figure revenue (from service fees).
- c+p the model into new regions (EMEA).
- Raise PE money to offer full 360 renewables, not just the consultancy, we want to be a fully fledged EPC company.
Who we want to help get us there:
- STRONG salesperson with a sound knowledge of the renewable energy space, Solar & EV infrastructure in particular.
- Proud enough to build and scale a business, but not too proud to make difficult cold calls and handle rejection.
- Good technical skills. As a bare minimum someone who can quickly get used to various SaaS platforms and integrate them into a slick data led workflow.
What we can offer:
- Meaningful day one equity - more than 15%
- A small, potentially medium salary (y1).
- Expenses covered.
- Healthcare & work equipment.
Why do I say we?:
- It’s just me at the moment, I’ve put a lot of the foundational works in! I want someone to build this business with, to share the accomplishments with, to help pull their weight when I'm sick, to laugh with, to cry with and to build a medium sized profitable and lean business selling into clearly defined verticals with. Second time founder.
Thanks - please apply 🥳