Location: London, Onsite
At Hypertune, we’re building the most flexible and developer-friendly platform for feature flags, A/B testing and “app configuration”. Beyond simple feature flags and A/B testing, our customers use us for more complex app configuration like content management, localization, personalization, permissions, rules, limits, pricing and more. See https://docs.hypertune.com for more details.
At the core of Hypertune is a visual, functional, statically-typed, cross-platform programming language with first-class citizens for analytics, A/B testing and machine learning.
Our UI lets users define their configuration logic in this language and our SDKs act as interpreters, evaluating the logic locally on clients with zero network latency.
There’s lots to do as we build Hypertune to become the de-facto platform for app configuration as a whole.
As a full stack software engineer, you’ll:
- Spend time talking to customers, understanding their pain points, designing solutions and implementing them with clean, maintainable and performant code.
- Own projects end-to-end with the goal of growing the product and the business.
- Work with our designer to craft a beautiful product that delights our users.
- Help build our logic editor which requires both attention to detail and an understanding of performance implications.
- Work primarily in React and TypeScript with a Node.js backend.
- Be one of the founding contributors of a popular, open-source developer platform, with your work highly visible across the industry.
- Empathise with and build for other product development teams.
- Tackle hard algorithmic and data structure problems whether they’re on the frontend, backend or in our SDKs.
You’ll ideally have:
- 4+ years software engineering experience building complex products, ideally some of which you’ve spent in startups.
- Experience with React, TypeScript and the JS ecosystem.
- Attention to detail when it comes to building a beautiful, polished product.
- Ability to write clean and maintainable code with attention to performance but also be able to ship quickly and scrappily when the occasion calls for it.
- Comfort shipping features end-to-end.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or another quantitative field.
- Competitive salary and equity package.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Office with spectacular views of London (the London eye, Big Ben, St Paul’s, etc).
- Onsite gym, pool, sauna, steam room, jacuzzi.
- Lunch in the office.
- Equipment stipend.