Who we are:
Zilch is a payment tech company on a mission to create the most empowering way to pay for anything, anywhere. Combining the best of debit, credit and savings, we give our customers the option to earn instant cashback or spread the cost of pricier purchases, completely interest free and with no late fees. Pretty great, right?
We’ve already done big things since launching in the UK in 2020. In our first 24 months, we gained a huge 3 million customers. And just 14 months into our journey, we earned double-unicorn status – the fastest company in Europe to do so *bragging-not-bragging*
There are some exciting projects coming up and we’ve got big growth plans. Want to join us?
About the role:
As a Customer Service Manager at Zilch, you will be at the forefront of ensuring we deliver exceptional customer service with a customer-centric and data driven approach. This role will play an instrumental part in ensuring the highest standards of customer success across internal teams (such as MDES-Mastercard Digital Enablement Service and Socials) and BPO off-shore teams. As a Customer Success Manager, you will have the opportunity to collaborate cross functionally with internal stakeholders, including Leadership, QA, Training, Product and Risk functions. Join us in reshaping the landscape of financial services through innovation and an unwavering commitment to unparalleled customer experience.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
Customer Interaction Excellence:
- Ensure every customer interaction exceeds expectations, adhering to strict Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Collaborate effectively across cross functional departments including QA, Training, Product, Process Improvement, Intercom Internal, BPO’s and Risk to streamline processes and ensure consistent service standards.
- Transform tweets, comments, phone calls and messages into positive customer experiences through your expertise.
- Facilitate effective communication and knowledge sharing amongst teams to foster a unified and consistent customer success approach.
- Champion initiatives that prioritize and enhance the overall customer experience.
Team Management, Coaching and Feedback:
- Implement effective performance management practices which foster a positive and collaborative team environment that is committed to innovation and excellence.
- Set and drive the achievement of individual and team-level targets aligned with Departmental goals
- Empower team members to excel, contributing to the collective success of the team
- Provide real-time coaching and feedback to team members, fostering a culture of growth, development and continuous improvement.
- Remain informed and ensure team compliance with FCA regulations and relevant industry standards
- Manage sensitive customer data with meticulous attention to detail, prioritizing security and privacy in line with General Data Protection Regulations.
- Uphold the highest standards in treating customer information to maintain trust and confidence.
Insights for Product Enhancements & Continuous Improvements:
- Using a data led approach, Identify and report emerging patterns in customer exchanges, contributing to valuable insights for product enhancements.
- Take responsibility for collecting and relaying customer feedback.
- Ensure that our best practices evolve with customers' needs, contributing to a dynamic and ever-improving customer experience.
Data Driven Management & Decision Making:
- Utilise data analytics to identify trends, insights, and areas for improvement in customer success operations.
- Reporting to be concise on a daily, weekly, monthly cadence to show emerging issues, or improving SLAs / KPIs
- Implement data centric strategies to optimise team performance and enhance customer satisfaction.
Swift and Accurate Resolutions:
- Navigate through various systems to provide swift and accurate resolutions to customer inquiries.
- Showcase tech-savviness in bringing solutions to the forefront.
What we’re looking for:
- Proven expertise in team management roles with an understanding of
effective performance management, motivation, delegation, and feedback
& communication methods
- Previous experience managing teams across omni channel solutions.
- Demonstrable experience operating within a financially regulated
environment, with knowledge & awareness of relevant FCA Regulations
- Ability to drive teams to deliver to set expectations with focus on CSAT,
FCR, AHT & productivity metrics
- Ability to use data analysis to provide meaningful reporting.
- Real people person with fantastic listening skills and the ability to build relationships.
- Passion for delivering the best customer service.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong ability to build effective stakeholder relationships and meet diverse needs that ultimately promote collaboration and customer success.
- Analytical & resilient problem solver who can embrace challenges as opportunities.
- Computer literacy with the ability to learn new applications quickly.
- Energy and enthusiasm to roll up sleeves and get actively involved.
- Strong ability to excel in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Six Sigma certification is a plus.
What we offer:
Compensation & Savings
- Pension scheme - 5% employee contribution and 3% employer contribution
- Death in Service scheme - 3x your annual basic salary to nominated beneficiaries
- Income Protection - up to 75% of annual basic salary to cover long term injury or illness
Health & Wellbeing
- Private Medical Insurance including;
- GP consultations (video, telephone or face-to-face)
- Prescribed medication
- In-patient, day-patient and out-patient care
- Mental health support
- Optical, dental & audiological cover
- Advanced cancer cover
- Menopause support
- Employee Assistance Programme including
- Unlimited mental health sessions
- 24/7 remote GP & physiotherapy
- 24/7 helpline for emotional & practical support
- Savings & discounts on everyday shopping
- 1:1 personalised wellbeing consultations
Family Friendly Policies
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Enhanced paternity pay
- Enhanced adoption pay
Zilch App Rewards
- 5% cashback in Zilch rewards on purchases through the app
- £200 Zilch rewards bonus for WFH set up
Learning & Development
- Professional Qualifications
- Professional Memberships
- Learning Suite for e-courses
- Internal Training Programmes
- FCA & Regulatory training
- Hybrid Working 3 days in office
- Casual dress code
- Work related social events
- Free fruit, snacks, and refreshments in the office