We're a thriving ecosystem of top-tier freelancers from around the world. Trusted by Fortune 500 companies and Silicon Valley startups, Twine is the go-to platform for mission-critical projects. Twine's experts get to participate in generating quality datasets at an unprecedented scale. With over half a million registered freelancers and a growing roster of 35,000+ companies, we've become the comprehensive solution for all things freelancing.
What is the project?
This entails gathering a comprehensive dataset for our client, who specialises in AI text-to-video production.
They are currently seeking actors residing in London to participate in a filming session lasting half a day (maximum of 4 hours). During this time, actors will be filmed in diverse positions while engaging in various activities, such as walking on a treadmill and delivering scripted speeches from an autocue. This will be done in a large super cool studio 4D rig with 80+ cameras and lights from all directions in a dome!
- Actors must be aged 18 years or over
- Must be able to read and speak English to a proficient standard
- Must have some experience in front of a camera
- Must be confident standing in front of a lot of cameras and lights
- Must be available for a time slot between 9 am and 5 pm, Monday-Thursday (you can provide your availability when you apply)
And that's not all, the best part is you will be paid £180 for a maximum of 4 hours of work.
It is important to note that the resulting content will be solely for internal research purposes and will not be used externally.