Motorway is the UK’s fastest-growing used car marketplace – our award-winning, online-only platform connects private car sellers with thousands of verified dealers nationwide, ensuring everyone gets the best deal. Founded in 2017, our technology-led approach has redefined the experience of selling a car, generating thousands of monthly car sales and helping us to grow to a team of more than 400 people across our London and Brighton offices.
About the role
We are looking to recruit a Quality Assurance Specialist based in Brighton. You will be part of our Customer Service department - a great team who are positive, enthusiastic and hard working.
As a Quality Assurance Specialist you’ll be responsible for conducting contact centre call and process quality checks on behalf of Motorway. You’ll need to have an eye for detail and champion the customer experience journey. We’d like you to have a strong customer focus, ensuring our agents are following Motorway’s quality processes, providing assurance that regulatory requirements are being met and ensuring our teams provide an amazing service to our customers. Strong communication skills are important, as you’ll be providing fair and accurate feedback daily to our teams. Part of the role is also having the ability to identify improvement opportunities. This role would be a great opportunity for someone with experience in customer service or sales, looking to expand their skills into quality assurance.
- Evaluate technical skills, sales techniques, customer service and soft skills within Motorway's customer interactions.
- Conduct real-time and retrospective quality assessments to ensure Motorway’s quality standards are met, using knowledge and experience to determine whether the customer has received the correct outcome, processes have been adhered to and regulatory requirements have been met.
- Achieve team and individual KPIs and SLAs as set by the QA Manager.
- Provide high quality and positive coaching and feedback to Agents and suppliers on the standard of their evaluations.
- Identify and raise improvement opportunities, bringing insights and ideas for improvements to the QA Manager on a regular basis
- Build and maintain good relationships with all relevant business areas, work closely with other departments to ensure consistency and best practice, supporting them as and when required.
- Complete remediation checks and provide constructive detailed feedback to Agents on all audits completed.
- Proactively prioritise and manage own allocated workload, taking full ownership of each review.
Please note that this role is based in our Brighton office.
Shift: Monday - Friday 8:45am-5:30pm.
- Previous experience in quality assessments or a contact centre environment.
- A proven track record of delivering customer-focused outcomes.
- Ability to multitask and work under time pressure.
- Be accountable for own workload, results driven and meets objectives/KPIs.
- An organised working style with strong attention to detail, with the ability to identify opportunities for improvement.
- The ability to work alone and a great team spirit as part of a high-functioning team.
- A competitive salary
- BUPA health insurance
- Discounted dental through BUPA
- Discounted gym membership through BUPA
- On-Hand volunteering membership + volunteering day
- Hybrid working - opportunity to work from home one day a week (subject to approval)
- Pension scheme
- Motorway car leasing scheme - lease a zero-emissions electric vehicle at a significant discount
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave
- Regular social events
- Cycle to work scheme
Equal opportunities statement
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where people can maximise their full potential. We believe our workforce should reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
We welcome applications from all individuals regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.