In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example- she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
TrustedHousesitters is a global pet care travel exchange; a double sided digital marketplace of owners and sitters that’s growing rapidly through our unique combination of product, proposition, marketing and community building.
We've just recently been named as one of the Escape the City's top organisations to work for 2023!
Our small but mighty team has a collaborative and supportive culture. We’re passionate about pets, people and travel; continuously searching for the win, win, win that makes everyone’s lives easier, travel kinder on the pet and enables a more sustainable travel footprint.
We're fully in scale-up mode and have grown to be the only global platform of its kind. In the last few years, we’ve consistently achieved high year-on-year growth. Thanks to strong tailwinds in the pet and travel industry in the post-Covid world, 2022 has been our strongest year so far. The USA has become our biggest market, followed by the UK and Australia.
At our marketplace we facilitate the perfect match between pet owners who want to leave their pets in safe hands and pet sitters looking to enjoy the companionship of pets whilst they travel. We enjoy exceptional customer retention rates driven by the fact that our owners and sitters realise the amazing value and incredible experiences we can facilitate.
We've recently made the transition to a remote-first business, however we've retained a HQ in central Brighton which is available for collaborative working and in-person meet-ups.
More about the role:
We're on the lookout for an enthusiastic Marketing Analyst to join our Analytics & Insight team, reporting into a Marketing Analytics Lead. You'll be working with data from different sources to provide insights that'll help us make better business decisions. From generating reports to contributing to research projects, you'll be providing the Marketing team and the Marketing Analytics Lead with crucial information. You'll be using tools like Google Analytics 4, Supermetrics, SQL and a variety of ad platforms to extract data and put together insightful reports.
We're looking to pay between £40,000-£55,000 for this role.
Please note that although we are open to remote candidates, the successful candidate must live in the UK and have eligibility to work in the UK too.
- Analyse data, create reports and dashboards
- Warehouse and maintain data from various sources
- Identify patterns and trends within complex data sets
- Share insights with the Marketing team and track the team’s OKRs
- Work with the Marketing Analytics Lead and the CMO to gather data requirements for new marketing activities
- Seek out process improvement opportunities
- 2+ years of experience in a marketing-specific environment (agency experience is a bonus)
- Detailed knowledge of digital marketing channels (PPC, SEO, CRM, Affiliates, Partnerships) and their associated metrics
- Ability to produce high-quality automated reports and dashboards
- Experience with a range of BI tools and web analytics packages
- Knowledge of statistics, econometrics, and data science is a plus
- Strong analytical skills with great attention to detail and accuracy
- Eagerness to learn new systems and analytics tools
Nice to have:
- A degree in Mathematics, Economics or Statistics would be useful, but it's not required.
Important note: It is rare that candidates will have experience of everything in the job description, so please do not be put off from applying if you do not meet every aspect of the criteria listed.
In addition to a competitive salary and bonus, we offer a range of benefits, including:
- Fully remote work
- Discretionary 10% annual bonus scheme
- Generous equity options
- 25 days holiday annually plus bank holidays and Christmas to New Year closure
- Pension scheme: 5% from you as an employee and 3% from TrustedHousesitters
- Premium TrustedHousesitters pet owner and sitter membership which includes benefits like airport lounge passes, sit cancellation insurance, and home and contents insurance for sits for you and 5 premium memberships for your friends and family each year
- Our team have an unlimited housesitting allowance, can work remotely from their sits, and TrustedHousesitters will contribute up to £500 per year towards travel costs
- £200 annually towards home office equipment
- Monthly working from home stipend
- Mac book
- Find a rescue pet to join your family and we’ll cover the adoption fees, as well as paternity to help any pet settle into their new home.
- We host a quarterly all expenses paid meet-up, and will fund team events (remote or in person) throughout the year
- We can cover costs of personal development resources, and have regular time set aside for personal development
- Bupa Health Insurance and Dental Insurance plan
- Trusted Giving scheme - employee volunteering via Onhand and employee giving via Tyve
- Weekly virtual yoga sessions
- SimplyHealth healthcare cash plan
- Brighton Bikeshare
- Recruitment Referral Bonus
- Access to Spaces Locations across the globe
If you're ready to join us on our mission to become the most loved pet travel solution, we'd love to hear from you
If you have a medical condition or an individual need for an adjustment to our process, and you believe this may affect your ability to be at your best - please let us know so we can talk about how we can best support you and make any adjustments that may be needed.