We are looking for a dynamic and experienced Senior Content Marketing Manager to join our scaling tech SAAS business in the short-term rental industry. A deep knowledge of the industry is required as well as previous experience working alongside a B2B Demand Generation function.
As a key player in our marketing team, you will be responsible for masterminding the content strategy as well as crafting compelling content in both short form and long form, targeting our diverse audiences. Whilst short-term rental will be an early focus the business is fast advancing into additional hospitality and accommodation verticals.
Minut is a global business with target markets spread internationally - whilst no diverse language skills are required - experience working across international cultures will be of great benefit. Enabling our sales team will also form a core component as we look to further advance both our inbound and outbound content strategy.
What you'll do
- Develop and execute a content strategy aligned with the company's B2B Demand Generation goals, focusing on the short-term rentals industry.
- Drive top-of-funnel engagement as part of a demand gen/sales pipeline.
- Drive interaction within an email nurture program that has lead scoring for MQL generation.
- Impact opportunity to close (win rates) for a sales team through sales enablement.
- Create engaging and high-quality content for various channels, including blog posts, articles, whitepapers, and social media, demonstrating a deep understanding of our target audience.
- Manage and mentor junior team members, providing guidance and ensuring consistent quality across all content produced.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather insights and stay updated on industry trends, ensuring content remains relevant and impactful.
- Utilize SEO best practices to optimize content for search engines and increase organic visibility.
- Monitor and analyze content performance using tools such as Google Analytics, adjusting strategies based on data-driven insights.
- Enabling our sales team will also form a core component as we look to further advance both our inbound and outbound content strategy.
What you bring
- Minimum of 6 years of professional content writing experience, with a focus on the SAAS or short-term rental industry.
- Proven track record of creating compelling content for various formats and platforms as part of a B2B demand generation function.
- Strong understanding of SEO principles and experience implementing SEO strategies.
- Demonstrated leadership and mentoring skills with the ability to manage and guide junior content resources.
- Proficiency in using tools like Google Analytics to measure and improve content performance.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Experience working with website CMS systems.
- Co-ownership - you’ll receive an equity stock options package. If the company value increases, so does the value of your stake.
- Learning – Be part of an environment highly focused on knowledge and developing new skills.
- 25 working days off on top of bank holidays.
- Wellness grant - You may use up to £35/month towards any wellness-related activities, such as gym membership or sports activities.
- A hybrid working policy (at least 2 days per week from our London office).
- UK workplace pension scheme.
- Bike-to-work, electric car, and workplace nursery schemes.
- Off-site – Company-wide retreat in beautiful locations.
Minut is a startup dedicated to revolutionizing the short-term rental industry with a commitment to sustainability. As the clear market leader and the sole monitoring solution endorsed by Airbnb, we are on a mission to make home-sharing work for everyone. We have developed cutting-edge sensor technology and a powerful SaaS platform tailored for Airbnb hosts and property managers. Our comprehensive solution addresses the key challenges in short-term rental operations, providing seamless monitoring and automation. With Minut hosts get peace of mind, neighbors quiet, and guests can enjoy their stay in privacy.
A fair chance
Minut is open to applications from all sections of society. We believe that you should be fit to work in this role, motivated, and experienced enough, regardless of ethnicity, belief or religion, family structure, sexual orientation or gender identity, or anything else that makes you, you.