Our mission is to make meaningful learning a part of your everyday . The shelf life of our skills is now less than 5 years. So, if you stopped learning today, your skills would soon be irrelevant. Think that’s a big problem? You’d be right.
Enter HowNow. Founded in 2019, our Learning and Skills Platform is disrupting the way people learn and upskill through technology. Whether it's finding a quick answer, learning skills or tapping into shared knowledge, we make it easy for people to learn what they need, when they need it.
Already used by fast-growing scale-ups and global enterprises, such as Trainline, Depop and Sanofi, we’re pushing the boundaries of how people learn.
Hi I'm Nelson, the CEO and Co-Founder at HowNow I’m looking for an experienced Marketing Leader to join us. It’s a really exciting time - last year, we saw our ARR grow by 50%, and we have plans to do the same this year. Our pipeline is almost completely created by marketing so it’s fair to say we take marketing seriously. Our priorities are to win on brand, deliver on the promise and become the most loved learning company on the planet. You’ll be a data-driven marketeer, who’s not afraid to explore creative campaign ideas and own a commercial target, and a fantastic people leader who can unify Product Marketing, Demand Gen, Content Marketing and Event Marketing.
Day-to-day tasks will include
- You’ll design and execute a cohesive marketing strategy, building brand awareness and user acquisition to drive ARR growth
- You’ll develop and scale growth tactics whilst optimizing CAC, with targeted marketing campaigns (such as our recent Cut The Fluff campaign), overseeing the entire process from conceptualisation to execution and continuous optimisation
- You’ll provide coaching and mentorship to a team, fostering their professional development and guiding them towards achieving their career aspirations.
- You’ll optimize our data infrastructure, ensuring efficient and cost-effective, data-driven growth strategies
- You’ll build and evolve on HowNow’s brand identity and product messaging across a variety of platforms
The key things that we will be looking for in applicants
- You have experience as a VP of Marketing or Marketing Director in a fast-growth, B2B SaaS organisation
- You’ve held leadership level responsibilities for an integrated marketing team (e.g Product Marketing, Demand and Content)
- You have managed multiple team members before
- You'll got experience of planning and executing growth marketing strategies and tactics - driving acquisition, conversion and retention
- You have a naturally collaborative demeanour – you are an influencer with gravitas and resilience that can operate at all levels from C suite to intern with an ‘everything is possible’ attitude
- You are highly numerate with a passion for data-driven decision making. Testing, learning and reporting forms a core part of how you operate
What you’ll get:
Our salaries are calculated using a SaaS benchmarking tool called (Figures). Happy to disclose upon application. You’ll also receive a 10% performance based bonus on top.
A flexible approach to hybrid working (2x a week in the office) and flexible working hours
Wind-down Fridays. No meetings from 2pm-6pm on Fridays, for you to wind down for the weekend. Our HowNow’ers use this time to exercise, study, or spend some time with their family and friends, which you can read about here
Enhanced maternity and paternity policies which you can read about here
25 days holiday, plus bank holidays and your birthday day off
An enhanced employee pension scheme
⚕️ Private health insurance through Vitality
An annual £500 learning and development budget
Dog friendly offices - we love our pets!
Monthly socials, which have included mini-golf, Hijingo, shuffleboarding, 5-a-side football and Badminton
Access to the very best learning platform out there (HowNow+) to keep you at the top of your game
Cycle to Work scheme
Once you've applied, we'll get back in touch with you. This is usually within the next 3 working days. Sometimes it can take slightly longer, but we will get back to you as soon as we can, irregardless of what the outcome of your application is.
- You'll be invited to a 30-minute video call with Dom, our Senior Talent Partner.
- A 45 minute interview with Nelson (CEO & Co-Founder) so you can understand the role in more depth, and get to know each other better
- A strategy task delivered to a panel, undressing how you’d design and implement a marketing strategy that helps HowNow achieve it’s growth goals
- A meet with Pauline (Head of People) and a member of our marketing team.