We are looking for a highly motivated Operations Coordinator to become a key member of our operations team and help craft our project delivery strategies, build strong relationships with customers and collaborate with cross-functional leaders internally to deliver projects consistently.
Operations Coordinator – The Role
- Oversee the delivery of orders / projects according to the terms & best practice.
- Manage projects using change control / risk management tools to enable effective delivery.
- Report on project progress against milestones/deliverables.
- Serve as day-to-day contact for assigned accounts.
- Building trust & rapport while identifying areas of opportunity.
- Facilitate interaction & workflow among project team members, including third-party service providers.
- Use a consultative approach to help clients overcome issues & achieve their goals.
- Collaborate with colleagues to provide best in class customer service.
- Proven experience in a project control environment.
- Experience in a customer facing role.
- Experience of ERP, CRM and project management tools.
- Excellent communication, multi-tasking & problem solving skills.
- Highly organised & with an eye for detail.
- Time management skills.
What's in it for you
We offer great personal development opportunities and roles with breadth, depth of scope and impact. We also offer comprehensive packages including:
- Competitive Salary - £34,500
- 25 days holiday excluding bank holidays
- Company pension
- Flexible 40-hour week (core hours 10am to 4pm) including 1 hour paid lunch
- Cycle to Work Scheme,
- Enhanced family friendly policy
- Dedicated well-being room
- Health insurance.
- Life Assurance
We are advocates of a healthy work life balance and mental wellbeing. We are happy to look at flexible working options for all our roles.
At NatureMetrics diversity and inclusion are part of our DNA. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our employees. It fuels our innovation and connects us to the communities we work with. Our values leave no space for stereotypes. We are all unique and pull together for a common purpose.
We are an expanding science-based SME with a bright future. As a world leader in delivering nature data and intelligence, NatureMetrics brings the power of genetics to frontline environmental management. Our products allow our customers to make better decisions for business and nature. We now have an exciting scale up plan backed by ambitious and supportive investors, with a mandate to ‘bring nature into the boardroom;’ helping companies understand their impact on biodiversity and the benefits of protecting it. We are a team of bright, enthusiastic individuals who are excited to be breaking new ground and disrupting the world of biodiversity monitoring. We take great pride in our work and are seeking new team members who will do the same.