We are seeking a Platform Support Analyst to join the global Platform Service team. This position focuses on the operational support of our clients and customers. You will be responsible for customer success by addressing and solving inbound support cases.
You will be a smart and technically savvy individual who has a passion and strong experience for client/ customer service. In this role you will ensure that the INSTANDA platform delivers for our clients against contractual service levels.
- 2nd and 3rd line email and telephone support of the INSTANDA SaaS platform
- Triage, troubleshooting and investigation of client raised incidents, with a view to resolving them yourself, advising the client on the resolution or allocating them to the appropriate resolver groups using JIRA
- Work to contractual commitments, including tracking and resolving items within our SLA agreements
- Undertake the role of first line advocate/ contact for our clients and partners
- Analyse how clients use the system and collaborate with internal departments to identify trends and patterns so Business Analysts, Product Configuration and Engineering/ Development teams can address them.
- Proactively monitor and optimise alerts and/ or notifications and address the issue or assign as required to other teams for resolution.
- Analyse the platform delivery team documentation, client information and product configurations to provide feedback internally
- Contribute to knowledge-sharing resources and tools including client facing knowledge articles standards, policies, procedures, best practices and runbooks for the team
- As our SLAs expand across regions through the acquisition of more global enterprise clients, a 37.5 hour week could be required in the future, which may include rotating shifts and on-call support.
- 3+ years’ experience in a SaaS based customer service team
- A good working knowledge of SQL
- A “can do” attitude to go the extra mile to deliver professional, friendly and timely resolution to customer issues
- A strong communicator with great customer engagement skills
- Experience with a customer support ticketing tool and the JIRA/ Confluence suite
- Excellent Excel skills, with a strong working knowledge of formulas and functionalities such as If statements and VLookup knowledge
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Proven organisation and prioritisation skills
- Strong conceptual, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a flair to express technical concepts in an everyday language
- Able to work with a sense of urgency
- Reliability and consistency in approach to managing customers
- An active desire to increase exposure to new technologies and a passion for self-learning
Nice to Haves
- Insurance industry experience
- A degree in Maths, Business, Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent is an asset
- Experience working for a start-up or fast-paced technology focussed company
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure
- Experience working in an ISO27001 accredited company
- We offer a generous 28 days’ annual leave allowance, in addition to Bank Holidays. For every year of service you complete, we'll give you an additional day of holiday (maximum 5 days).
- You also have the option of buying up to 5 additional holiday days per year.
- Hybrid working, we let you choose the days you work from the office.
- Inclusion in the company share plan.
- Participation in the company pension scheme.
- All employees are included in the company bonus scheme.
- Annual Learning & Development allowance of £1,250.
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning & Microsoft ESI Learning platforms.
- Monthly benefit allowance of £100 for you to put towards wellness activities.
- Group Income Protection.
- Life Cover.
- We are a member of the Employee Assistance Program, that supports our staff 24/7.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Active social committee who arrange events throughout the year.
- You must be eligible to live and work in the United Kingdom without restriction, sponsorship is not available for this role.
- We are not partnering with external agencies for this role, so please apply directly.
- As part of our application process, you will be prompted to provide details of any reasonable adjustments to our recruitment process that you need. If you would like to discuss any reasonable adjustments before applying, please contact the recruitment team in the first instance: firstname.lastname@example.org