We’re on a mission to make the switch to sustainable transport and energy faster, easier and more affordable. We use our own technology stack, data smarts and industry knowledge to build a game-changing capability. Our intelligent energy platform helps our customers access renewable energy, understand consumer behaviour, and powers smart charging for EVs.
The worlds of energy and transport are colliding and Ohme is at the heart of this. By using technology and data integrations to connect cars, chargers, people, energy providers and more, Ohme has a powerful platform that puts the consumer at the core.
Ohme has been selling its chargers to consumers since mid 2019 and has had exponential growth since. We are now operating in multiple countries and have partnerships with the likes of Octopus Energy, Volvo Benelux, VW UK, Smart Home Charge and other innovative brands.
We are scaling up the business and are building out the team for rapid growth. If you’re interested in joining a fast-growing cleantech venture on a journey to speed up the global transition to clean energy, read on! Junior Project Coordinator
We are looking for a Junior Project Coordinator, working within a team responsible for reviewing customer information and connecting customers to installation partners, ensuring they have their charger installed as quickly as possible
· Review customer survey information – identifying any missing information not submitted by the customer.
· Conduct a technical review of the installation works required and categorize whether a customer requires a ‘standard’ or ‘non-standard’ installation
· Submit and monitor customer grant applications, for those who are eligible.
· Assign customers to installation partners – based on an installer’s coverage and capacity.
· Review quotations from installation partners and send invoices to customers for payment.
· Excellent communication skills, to engage with internal teams (such as customer service and data insights) and external stakeholders (such as installation partners).
· Be a customer champion and ensure to prioritize a superior customer experience.
· Ideally you’ll have some knowledge of EV charging installations, and the requirements under BS7671 and IET Wiring regulations! But, we are equally happy to train you if you have experience or interest in providing good, technical, customer service administration.
· Live our values: Move fast, be brave, push the bar, take ownership and be transparent. Be a team player with creative opinions, focused on driving solutions. Always look forward and learn from mistakes.
· Self-starter: Try your best to always act in the customer’s best interest and solve their problems. Be open to trying different ideas and feedback from colleagues.
· Outgoing and personable: Enjoy speaking to people and starting conversations. Be able to be authentic and genuine to really listen and be empathetic towards the customer.
- Competitive salary and discretionary bonus
- Hybrid office / remote-working practices
- Beautiful central London office with outside space
- Private Health Insurance
- Season Ticket Loan to spread cost of travel over 12 months
- Aegon Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance Scheme with death in service benefit of 4x salary
- Income Protection Scheme for long term illness
- Ride to Work Scheme
- Payroll Giving Scheme
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are at the heart of what we do and we encourage a culture where everyone can be themselves at work. We actively seek out a diverse range of talent and our policies ensure that every job application and employee is treated fairly, with equal opportunity to succeed and to feel included.