At Aire, UX is very important to our belief that we can improve people's financial lives through design. We care deeply about and making financial accessible to people is a big challenge for our future UX designer.
We are also keen to meet people who have their own identity with design and we are willing to give full creative license to those individuals. We know and believe in the power of crazy ideas. Aire was one of those.
UX Specialist (with UI skills):
- Designing the complete user experience of our consumer offering.
- Working directly with the founding team, to shape up the interaction design of our product with our customers
- Strong experience in mobile UX and overall product design
- Experience in building products for a B2C market (consumer facing)
We would to see if you have a voice of your own - send us your blog, thoughts, ideas that you have been dreaming up.
SUPER AWESOME IF YOU HAVE:
- Understanding of technology in the financial services (including experience designing PFM or related finance apps)
- Personal interest in FinTech and perhaps even credit scoring
WHAT’S OUR INTERVIEW PROCESS:
A little bit of fun.. but mostly we just want to learn about your personality, attitude and background.
We hope to learn something from you: expertise about a new design style; insight into a trend; a novel approach to solving a problem—something we don’t know yet. What’s your potential? What can you bring that no one else can? What past projects can you share with us?
In the final stage, you will be expected to mock up a new way to solve an existing problem.
Immediate feedback from your interviews. We don’t like to keep people waiting.