You will be key to our development process, performing testing & instilling good testing process within the development team. An optional role upgrade includes taking money off the sales team at the monthly poker night.
You are someone who:
* Can build both a high-level and a code-level understanding of the product to perform thorough testing of frontend, API and backend functionality
* Will be an advocate for our testing process within the development team
* Can test in line with our Kanban process, offering testing support from story inception through to production
* Will involve themselves in all aspects of testing, including but not limited to exploratory, performance, unit, security and load testing
* Is familiar with version control systems, specifically Git
* Can challenge the CTO at table football
We are a software company whose technology fuses text-mining, high volume web analytics, data mining, and predictive decisioning to understand and engage millions of individuals for major brands like Guinness, Virgin Media, and Urban Outfitters.
We are based just off Great Portland Street, and we have some very smart (but very fun) people in the team. Our work environment is fast-paced, very interesting, and regularly involves toys, table football, beer, and office banter.