CITINITE is a new digital marketing startup focused on the nightlife and entertainment sector. Simply put, we’re committed to getting the right people to the right nights through comprehensive and accurate content direct from the source.
We’re launching our brand new promotions platform soon, and are looking for passionate individuals to join the crew. If you enjoy the city by night, and are keen to hit the ground running with some fast-paced and varied experience on an exciting project, then we’d love to hear from you.
The ideal candidate:
If you’re a driven and intuitive person with great communication and people skills looking for a fun, creative working environment then look no further :]
Your mission will be:
• Database maintenance
• Website development and maintenance
• Digital licensing & e-commerce management
• Basic website maintenance
• Generating content on behalf of our clients
• Researching new venues and promoters
Skills required for the job:
• You must have an investigative approach to finding information and contacts online.
• Prior experience with web development and advanced databases is essential
• Prior experience writing copy is a definite plus.
• Other skills: Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint), Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/Dreamweaver
As we value a team driven approach and work together at our space in London, we regrettably cannot consider remote applicants.