About MOVE Guides
MOVE Guides is a transformational technology company backed by top venture capital funds New Enterprise Associates and Notion Capital. We make it easy for multinational firms to manage and move global talent – from new hires transitioning from university to a new job, to project teams moving abroad for a few months, to employees moving permanently to a new location. Most importantly, we do this in a technology driven way allowing our business to rapidly scale globally. Our award winning Talent Mobility Cloud combines employee relocation planning, company mobility management, and global vendors and finance to deliver dramatically improved employee experience and real cost savings to clients.
Companies globally spend $150bn annually moving talent, and this is one of the few remaining areas of the enterprise without a leading cloud vendor. MOVE Guides is the market’s leading talent mobility solution, operating across nearly 200 locations on six continents. Our clients include SurveyMonkey, Lululemon, Adobe and top investment banks and consulting firms. We have teams in London (HQ), New York, San Francisco, and Hong Kong, and have grown more than 10x in the last year.
As MOVE Guides’ Solutions Delivery Manager you will be responsible for helping clients to implement the MOVE Guides Talent Mobility Cloud and MOVE Guides’ mobility services.
You will work closely with the client and MOVE Guides’ Sales and Client Success teams to understand the requirements of the client’s solution. You will then define and execute a programme to implement the changes required to ‘go-live’. This may include: working with client HR, finance, payroll, operations and technology teams to change internal processes and data flows; working with MOVE Guides’ Operations and Product teams to configure the Talent Mobility Cloud and MOVE Guides’ services to meet client needs; and working with the MOVE Guides Client success team to manage key client stakeholders.
In addition, as the Solution Delivery Manager you will be responsible for managing and continuously improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the MOVE Guides Solutions Delivery function. This will involve recording learnings from client projects; mapping robust solution delivery processes; recording best practices and creating templates to maximise efficiency and scalability; and working with MOVE Guides’ industry experts to document and incorporate industry expertise. Building an effective Solutions Delivery team will also be a key objective of the role.
Your responsibility will span all MOVE Guides’ clients, covering all global locations and industries. There will be opportunities to travel as well as learn about new industries.
• Work with the client, Sales and Client Success to understand the solution and scope a delivery programme
• Work with the client and MOVE Guides teams to execute the implementation programme and deliver a timely ‘go-live’
• Become an expert in our technology, configurations and processes
• Continuously improve the MOVE Guides Solutions Delivery function
• Work with MOVE Guides’ industry experts to document and operationalize industry expertise
• Experience working in client facing (internal or external) roles where you have designed and executed programmes to deliver complex change
• Experience managing projects with diverse stakeholders across different locations
• Ability to structure complex processes for scale
• Experience working with technical solutions, data and integrations would be a positive
• Experience living and working abroad would be a positive
• 2 to 4 years as a Management Consultant or in a similar project focused role
• An experienced, tenacious manager with strong project and process management skills
• Strong problem solving skills
• Highly organised and process driven
• Experience managing complex client relationships
• An understanding of multinational organisations and transformation/change management
• Aligned with the MOVE Guides culture:
o BE THE BRAND
Exceed customer expectations
o EMBRACE THE JOURNEY
Accept change and challenge
o BE AN OWNER
Own your career
Make decisions in the interest of your company
o LOVE TO LEARN
Commit to personal growth
o SURPRISE YOURSELF
Solve big problems
• Competitive salary and share options
• Role based in London
• Attractive benefits & generous holiday allowance