Fancy getting involved with one of London’s most exciting start-ups? Are you enthusiastic about Web technologies? Are you looking for a place to learn and to grow your career? Then look no further!
Who we are:
PowerMeeter is a video platform focused on improving human communication through live and recorded video interactions. The first product launched is the recruitment SAAS PowerMeeter Recruit: ‘The online video interviewing tool that helps you identify unique talent through enriched and effective assessment’. After successfully launching the interview service, PowerMeeter is now expanding its product base into other offerings based on the same technology.
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for an awesome Junior Developer who’s not afraid to get stuck in. We’re passionate about what we do. We want someone who can share that passion.
What you’ll be in charge of:
• Assisting the Head of Marketing, redeveloping the marketing website for PowerMeeter
• Developing internal management tools to assist customer service
• Working within a team of developers on the PowerMeeter platform
What you’ve got:
• Experience using the LAMP stack (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP5)
• Knowledge of Zend / Yii Framework or other MVC Frameworks
• MySQL or other relational database systems experience
• Comfortable with one of Git or SVN (preferably Git…)
• Experience with CMS (e.g. WordPress etc)
• Understanding of web standards and best practices
• Ability to communicate and listen well in a variety of formal and informal settings with a range of people
Nice to haves
• Test driven development / UNIT Testing
• Experience with AWS or other cloud environments (Azure, Rackspace, etc)
• Experienced working with RESTful APIs in a highly scalable, highly available environment
• Bachelor’s degree in related field of study OR equivalent professional work experience
• Starting salary £20-22k
• Central London office location
• Free onsite gym
• 20 days holiday (plus 3 days at Christmas)
You will be employed by PowerMeeter, but also be part of The Sandpit team and culture as we all share the same offices (that means a lot of startup fun and amazing team members!)
Successful candidates will be contacted within a week and invited in for an interview. Good luck!