DeepCrawl is a London based, start-up creating cutting edge analytics tools for the SEO market. Now present in over 40 countries, our clients include Ancestry, Sears, Trip Advisor and WPP. The business operates a SaaS model and is growing at an exponential rate. DeepCrawl is a powerful auditing solution, which provides detailed reports to help discover and solve real problems on enterprise scale websites. We are looking for a dedicated and experienced Project Consultant to support our team in London.
Who are we looking for? Highly talented people with a constant drive to unleash their potential.
• Work independently and manage your own projects in various areas (business development; marketing; research & development; etc)
• Lead a consulting project with fixed expectations and deadlines
• Develop market entry strategies and take responsibility for expanding our secondary product
• Support the MD and the Head of Marketing in decision making on strategic and organisational issues (market research; competitor analysis; identifying and validating opportunities)
• 2 months internship with a possibility of employment
• Among top 20% of Master or Bachelor Degree at one of the leading universities or business schools in Europe.
• A good understanding of SEO is preferred, however not obligatory
• Very strong motivation to make an exceptionally successful career within start-ups, Venture Capital or other financial institutions
• Very strong analytical skills
• Strong knowledge of MS Office, especially MS Excel and Powerpoint
• Fluent in English
What do we offer?
• Work with a highly motivated, skilled and fun team of young top performers
• Work within a fast growing market
• Get the learning you need for founding a company on your own later
• Get insight into London’s start-up scene and access to the Sandpit Incubator
• Free Gym
• Travel expenses and lunch covered