Mobile Game Art Director
at FP in London
FP is a brand-new start up after its first round of fund raising. We are a small team with talents who have many years experience in game industry. We are currently organising everything and will start operating in January 2015. It also means the success candidates will join the share option scheme as a funding employee / co-founder.
We are looking for an Art Director who wants to help us to grow up the company together and define the visual style of our games. We are looking for people with a startup attitude: who are highly motivated, energetic, and multi-talented; who speak up and have plenty of ideas; who work hard, play hard, and do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Direct the art style of the game
- Hiring new artists
- The creation of all art needed in a mobile game including:
- User interface and layout design components
- In game asset creation and animations.
- Importing and optimizing all game assets
- Professional work experiences in gaming, especially mobile gaming industry
- Very creative person with a passion for games.
- Extensive skills in user interface design and creation.
- A deep understanding of the current visual trends in casual games.
- Proven high level abilities in 2D graphic packages such as Photoshop or Illustrator.
- Experience in a 3D package is a huge plus.
- Team player with strong social and communication skills.
- Writing and communication skills in English.
- Experience with graphics for mobile devices, handheld console or any game engine is a big plus.