Mobile Game Artist
at FunkyPanda in London
FunkyPanda is a brand-new start up with a success fund raise in 1st round. We are a small team with talents who have many years experience in game industry. We have just set up our office and start operating in January 2015. It also means the success candidates will join the share option scheme as a funding employee.
We are now trying to find a Game Artist who wants to join a start-up and grow up the company together with us. We are looking for people with a startup attitude: who are highly motivated, energetic, and multi-talented; who speak up and have plenty of ideas; who work hard, play hard, and do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- The creation of all art needed in a mobile game including: User interface and layout design components In game asset creation and animations.
- Importing and optimizing all game assets
- Very creative person with a passion for games.
- Extensive skills in user interface design and creation.
- A good understanding of the current visual trends in casual games.
- Proven high level abilities in 2D graphic packages such as Photoshop or Illustrator.
- Experience in a 3D package is a huge plus.
- Team player with strong social and communication skills.
- Writing and communication skills in English.
- Experience with graphics for mobile devices, handheld console or any game engine is a big plus.
- Professional work experiences in gaming industry is a plus
Recent jobs at FunkyPanda
- Marketing and User Acquisition Manager at FunkyPanda in London 17-04-2015
- Mobile Game Animator at FunkyPanda in London 13-01-2015
- Lead Java / Scala developer at Funkypanda in London 16-09-2014