About the Company
We are ticketscript - the European market leaders in digital self-ticketing, ranked #34 in the Deloitte 2014 UK Technology Fast 50. Whether it’s massive dance events, festivals, gigs, outdoor cinemas, fairs, theatre shows, exhibitions, comedy nights, or award ceremonies - we do them all! We believe in empowering our customers. Their success is our success. So far over 80,000 events have worked with us, including brands such as MTV, Tesco Wine Fair and Ministry of Sound - and this is only the beginning. We have offices in London, Amsterdam, Antwerp, Berlin and Barcelona and are rapidly expanding across Europe.
As an Entrance Coordinator you would have the responsibility of managing the ticket scanning solution for major events in and around the UK. The successful candidate will be based onsite at events and report directly to the Entrance Manager.
- Managing a ticket scanning solution for major events.
- Installation of a ticket scanning solution on site
- Training of entrance staff at events on the scanning of tickets
- Guidance and support on location on access/validation procedures
- Provide assistance to general public for lost tickets
- Working closely with our Entrance Manager and the event organisers themselves
- Report to Entrance Manager
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- Driving licence is prefered but not a necessity
Skills and competences
- Organised, efficient and punctual
- Have a good affinity with and knowledge of events & entertainment.
- Have a strong affinity with hardware including laptops, mobile phones, wireless networks.
- Work in fast moving and stressful event environments
- Excellent communication skills
- Good sense of humour & fun
- Geographical awareness
You will join an energetic team and will always be on location at events in and around the UK. The job payment is per hour.
Job type: Part time, hours will vary significantly each week and throughout the year.
Job location(s): Always on location at events in and around UK.
Job payment: £12 per hour of work, £6 per hour of travel