Bloom & Wild is looking for someone who is passionate about delighting people to join our team as a part-time (3-4 days a week, including weekends) Customer Delight Associate.
Working closely alongside our CEO (who heads up Customer Delight) and our existing Customer Delight Manager, you’ll be the first point of contact for weekend customer enquiries and will also be part of our team offering best-in-class service to our customers during the week. Please note that we’ll need you to be flexible and work different days of the week each week (but both days of the weekend most weekends).
This is a great chance to join a fast-growing e-commerce startup at an early stage. It’s also an amazing opportunity to be part of a team that is incredibly passionate about Customer Delight (just look at our reviews and you’ll see what we mean).
*WHO ARE WE?*
Bloom & Wild is using technology to re-imagine flowers. Our ambition is to create the best possible experience of buying and receiving flowers and in doing so to become the UK’s most loved flower brand. The UK and global flower gifting markets are huge, and we think they would be much bigger with a better mobile and online experience.
Bloom & Wild launched to the public in September 2013, has closed 2 rounds of funding, and is growing fast. Our first iPhone app recently launched in the App Store.
We have had widespread national press coverage and recently won a Guardian Small Business Award. We’re a small and ambitious team, and love what we do!
*WHAT YOU’LL DO*
Your main aim will be to ensure that our customers remain delighted with our product and service, and that our customer retention and repeat purchase rates remain high and continue to grow. We are looking for someone who will not be satisfied with the status quo, and will continuously look for new ways to delight our customers across multiple channels (phone, email, chat, potentially others). You will report into the CEO to start with, and will need to be able to work autonomously and independently.
You’ll have a strong desire to see our business grow, and will work closely and collaboratively with the rest of our small team.
Specifically, your responsibilities will consist of:
* Constantly looking for new opportunities to delight our customers
* Addressing all customer queries over phone, email and live chat at weekends, providing an outstanding level of service
* Assisting with addressing customer queries during the week (1 day per week overlap with our existing Customer Delight Manager, plus holiday cover for him, plus working alongside him at peaks)
* Assisting with day-to-day operational processes e.g. supplier management, order processing
* Identifying and implementing opportunities to improve our customer experience and feeding back to the rest of our team as the ‘voice of the customer’ on potential improvements to our processes, product and technology
* Strong preference for at least 2 years experience at a consumer facing company (preferably a startup) with a strong customer ethos
* Experience and aptitude with major MS office software, especially excel. Familiarity with Zendesk preferred
* Fluent in English (with excellent written and verbal skills)
* You may have another part-time job or be studying part-time, but you’ll need to be able to work both weekend days and up to 2 weekday days each week (exact rota to be determined at the start of each month)
* Bloom & Wild is based in the fashionable Chelsea Design Quarter (between Fulham Broadway and Imperial Wharf).
* All candidates must be fluent in written and spoken English and have the right to work in the UK.
* We are looking for candidates who are available to start as soon as possible.
* Please include a CV and examples of your previous work as part of your application.
* Bloom & Wild does not work with recruitment agencies.