*Are you a passionate QA Engineer / Software Development Engineer in Test? Do you want to join an exceptional team who have been backed by Europe's leading VC?*
Our vision at Broadmargins is to create an entirely new platform for the global maker community - one craft at a time. We launched our first site, LoveKnitting.com a year and a half ago - early success led to funding from one of Europe's leading venture investors, and we haven't looked back since.
As we set out to converge traditional crafts with the digital age we are looking for exceptional talent to help us disrupt and innovate in this highly opportunistic sector. We're playing with the very best in web, mobile, social, commerce and media techology as we create the perfect digital business for all things craft related.
Our team is exceptionally smart, kind and slightly kooky, with talent hailing from Oxbridge and the Ivy League and leaders with over ten years of e-commerce experience at companies such as Yahoo!, Amazon, eBay, Cisco and Rocket Internet.
You'll need to be a passionate QA / tester, take great pride in your craft, and be a fast learner, able to pick up new tools and technologies quickly.
*Profile we're looking for:*
* Senior / Lead QA role at a reputable company
* Experience providing transparency on the quality of software applications using testing techniques, tools and dashboards
* Experience testing web applications and mobile apps
* Experience writing and following test scripts
* Test automation experience using tools like Selenium, Behat, etc
* Load testing experience using tools like JMeter, Loader.io, SOASTA
* Exploratory testing & try-to-break it testing
* Good understanding of the internet technology stack, including HTML,CSS, JS, PHP
* Experience using bug reporting and tracking systems like Jira
* Willing to do manual testing but always looking for ways to automate
* UK work permit
* Computer Science degree or equivalent experience
* Ideal candidates will have one or more of the following:*
* Experience with performance testing and tools
* Experience with Accessibility testing
* Experience with Security testing tools
*The role will involve:*
* Leading QA at Broadmargins
* Testing our web applications
* Writing and following test scripts
* Bug reporting and tracking using systems like Jira
* Manual testing whilst looking for opportunities to automate
* Automating tests were possible
*What we're offering:*
* Competitive salary to reflect your skills and experience
* Share options
* Smart colleagues and supportive team
* Central London location
* Working environment that values technical excellence
* Freedom to make your own decisions and to get stuff done
* Opportunity to help build a world-class, innovative social commerce platform
If this sounds like the role for you, do get in touch. We're looking forward to hearing from you.
Please note that we are working exclusively with a single recruitment agency and cannot accept candidates from anyone else at this time