Our mission is to bring the world's best-loved local restaurants into everyone's home or office - fast.
We work with hundreds of the UK's best loved restaurants, including names like Carluccio's, GBK, Nando's, Rossopomodoro and many top quality independents to deliver their food to homes and offices everywhere. Our customers are as passionate about great food as we are, including an ever-growing number of large and prestigious firms.
Currently seeking an experienced Business Data Analyst, ideally skilled with SQL, Excel and good data centric skills to join our company.
* Create and support reporting models & capabilities which help the company understand and manage operations performance.
* Provide team members with the reports and dashboards( incl. creating, refining and automating reporting methods)
*Provide data analysis on communications activities (e.g. order volume, efficiency, call/email volume etc.) producing insights to improve performance.
* Defining and analysing KPIs to aid key strategic decisions and provide insight to managers
* Ideally looking for a consultant, but we consider permanent roles too
* Highly competent with Excel (VBA a bonus).
* Experience or desire to learn technical skills such as SQL, Python
* Ability to collate, distil and make sense of large amounts of data.
* Problem solver with good communication skills able to provide data based recommendations to senior stakeholders.
* Have a strong dedication to deliver and work effectively as part of a team
* Attractive compensation package
* Become one of the early employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup changing the food delivery landscape
* Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
* Work with people who love what they do every day