Office hours: 24 hours per week. The Candidate will be able to choose their own preferred mix of mornings and afternoons.
Job Description: A passionate and creative Content Marketing Assistant is required to join an innovative, fast-growing music business.
The Content Marketing Assistant will be joining a VC funded company that has experienced substantial growth and success since its 2011 launch. The company administers royalties for a very large catalogue of musical works and licenses music in over 20 countries in the world.
As a Content Marketing Assistant you will create content marketing material. You will be experienced and confident in your written ability and have a keen interest in music. You will be highly organized, with great attention to detail and excellent written and spoken English and Italian.
Key Responsibilities as a Content Marketing Assistant:
• Copywriting, content writing and proofreading for online sites, customer newsletters, press releases and campaigns (English and Italian).
• Copywriting, content writing and proofreading for PR material (English and Italian).
• Writing blog posts, sourcing and coordinating guest writers (English and Italian).
• Supporting and delivering marketing campaigns (English and Italian).
• Coordinating translators in foreign languages.
• Liaising with journalists and bloggers (English and Italian).
• Keeping organized all marketing and press materials.
Essential skills and attributes:
• Exceptional written and spoken English and Italian.
• Interest in music
• Ability to demonstrate authentic examples of your own written material
• Can-do attitude
• Highly organized
• Great attention to detail
Preferred skills and attributes:
• Degree-educated in a relevant subject, such as Marketing, English or Journalism
• Experience with content marketing for a B2C or B2B brand
• Experience with data analysis on a content platform
• Awareness of SEO best practices and of current web-content trends
Part-time monthly Salary.
1. Between £ 700 and £900 depending on experience
1. Company Laptop.
Soundreef In-Store licenses businesses to play its members’ music, and Soundreef Live provides licenses for live music in Italy. Soundreef is the most progressive and efficient music rights management company in Europe: as well as granting licenses to use music, it gathers and distributes royalties on behalf of authors and publishers, providing an alternative to traditional copyright collection societies.
Soundreef In-Store uses music from musicians throughout the world to provide music for thousands of stores everywhere except the US and Canada, reaching over 145 million customers every month and paying royalties on over 170,000 songs.
Soundreef Live launched in Italy with 30 bands, and will soon be available in other countries.
Soundreef’s main aims are to provide rights holders with complete transparency about how their music is used and the royalties they have earned, and music users with simple, cost-effective licenses.
Soundreef is incorporated in the United Kingdom. It was launched in September 2011 and is financed by investment company Lventure and private investors.