Digital Marketing Manager (SEO and PPC)
at Doctify Limited in London
(₤25000 - ₤30000 per year)
Providing an online marketplace for health services, Doctify meets the increasing demand of consumers to search for, compare, and book appointments with doctors (GPs, specialists/consultants and further healthcare providers) through an intuitive, user-friendly web platform.
Doctify revolutionises the fragmented healthcare market by offering a single gateway that brings together supply and demand for healthcare services.
Now we are looking for an additional team member that will help drive our ambitious plans forward and help us grow the business.
About the role
If you’re a talented Digital Marketing Manager with an eye for excellence and the ability to translate ideas into successful projects, this is a brilliant opportunity to join a vibrant start-up business.
You will be responsible for developing and managing a series of digital campaigns, focusing on SEO and PPC. Taking full ownership of day-to-day digital activities, you will ensure efficient and effective Marketing activities. Reporting directly to the CMO, you will contribute to the objective of driving site traffic and user adoption.
The role is designed to be part-time, but we are up for discussions to extend the position if required.
• Developing/designing and managing digital marketing campaigns (SEO/PPC)
• Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website
• Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website
• Creating a strong SEO and PPC strategy and execute campaigns
• Creative, innovative and enthusiastic personality
• Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role
• Experience in executing SEO and PPC campaigns
Recent jobs at Doctify Limited
- Digital Marketing Manager (SEO/PPC) at Doctify Limited in London 14-04-2015