WANTED: Digital Marketing Executive you will provide day-to-day support for an exceptionally busy, agile marketing team. You will be responsible for growing our marketing initiatives in countless ways – from identifying trending videos, to helping us show off our world-class results by compiling reports for our management team, through to creating campaigns for our social media channels and managing the content across our website. You’ll also help turbo-charge Unruly’s presence at events across EMEA and APAC, tracking and pitching hundreds of industry speaker events throughout the year and keeping abreast of any new event sponsorship opportunities. You’ll know how to truly maximise our physical events presence online and you’ll also be responsible for researching new ideas for giveaways and ordering all collateral across EMEA and APAC. Ideally, you’ll also be able to optimise our thought-leadership blog posts for social sharing and will be able to pitch in with content creation. You’ll use Unruly’s unique data set to shed light on breaking and trends. If you feel ready to join a really cool company with a proven business model and a start-up feel, we’d love to learn what makes you Unruly!
Reports to: Digital Marketing Manager
Location: Shoreditch (London, UK)
Employment Type: Fixed Term Contract (6 Months)
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 9.30am – 6pm (flexibility required)
Salary: Highly competitive base salary
Benefits: There are monthly bowling nights, weekly deliveries of pastries, beer, and fruit, an interdepartmental foosball contest… occasional poker nights and an annual Unruly Festival. Plus we spend way too much time watching and sharing the most awesome videos on the Web.
In this role your mission will be to help the Marketing Team fly by providing awesome all-round support in a fast-paced environment, bring fresh digital marketing ideas to the table and #deliverwow across every single element of the marketing mix.
You must have:
- Demonstrated experience in a Digital Marketing role, ideally within a tech or media environment
- Experience using Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and social video apps such as Vine
- Passion for and experience of discovering the latest trending videos before they go viral (social) – from YouTube to Reddit and Vine to instagram, we want you to be on the social video pulse
- Delivered across the entire marketing mix – from social, to events, to PR
- Worked with data spreadsheets to draw insights (ie. measure growth and engagement of brands across social networks)
- Previously worked with a Content Management System (CMS)
- Demonstrated experience of juggling multiple priorities simultaneously
Send an email containing your resume with your name and “Digital Marketing Executive” in the subject line. Don’t forget to tell us where you heard about the role! All applicants must be legally entitled to work in the UK and able to start this role immediately.
We love reviewing all the applications we receive, but unfortunately we’re not able to get back to everyone individually. If we’d like to move forward with your application we’ll definitely be in touch!