Over the last 4 years we have built a market-leading customer facing energy product. This has enabled us to now build a platform to help our teams and partners use evidence to make better decisions; providing greater visibility into our market and insight into behavioural trends. Working on a new uSwitch product you will be one of the main contacts for clients, using our wealth of internal data to help them answer their most crucial business questions and provide valuable, actionable analysis and recommendations. You will also work on uSwitch's internal data providing statistical insight to product teams to help optimise the uSwitch customer journey.
*The role will involve:*
* Provide support to commercial clients using the tool
* Prepare, manage and present quarterly reviews for suppliers
* Answer statistical questions about data from clients in commercial and analytical roles
* Work alongside other analysts within uSwitch to answer in-depth internal questions relating to performance of the uSwitch energy site, to help optimise the customer journey
* Experienced with R, SQL and Excel
* A 2.1 degree or above in a numerate discipline
* Either 2 years experience within an analytical role in a commercial environment or a MSc or PhD with some statistical content
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong commercial understanding and business acumen - the analysis and insight you provide will have real business impacts
* Enjoy problem solving and communicating complicated statistical results to clients and colleagues of different levels of numeracy
* Strong interest in statistics and predictive analytics and desire to learn
uSwitch is an impartial comparison and switching service. We help compare prices on gas & electricity, home phone, broadband, digital television, mobile phones and personal finance products including mortgages, credit cards, current accounts and insurance. Our aim is to help customers take advantage of the best prices and services on offer from suppliers so they can get their best deal.