We are a stealth-mode start-up looking to change the way we discover and know ourselves and make everyday decisions. Imagine the movie “Her” but on your phone…
Our team is uniquely currently comprised of celebrated entrepreneurs who have a successful track record in launching and building companies as well as PhD-level psychologists.
We are looking for an intelligent, hands-on marketing intern to help us build and potentially implement the ideal marketing strategy for us to take our product to market.
Work will include:
- Managing market research efforts, including focus groups
- Define our target audience and speak with them
- Collect vital insights to help us develop a fantastic product
- Devise our integrated marketing strategy
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who aspires to be a marketing professional and be well immersed in the start-up world.
Our ideal candidate:
- Loves technology and is an avid user of mobile apps and other digital technologies
- Has good understanding of marketing principles, elements of the marketing mix, and digital marketing
- Is a marketing undergrad or Masters student (or recently qualified) or has significant interest in and understanding of marketing
- Is entrepreneurial and driven
- Is creative
- Is proactive and can manage projects both independently and also within teams
Availability at least 10 hours a week (ideally full-time) for at least 3 months (ideally 6 or more) and presence in London are preferred.
The position is unpaid but pre-agreed expenses will be reimbursed. There is a good possibility that the individual will be offered a paid position in the future with interesting perks as well.
Start date would be mid-February 2015.
To apply, please provide your CV and motivation letter explaining why you’re interested in this fantastic project and state your availability.