*A bit about who we are…*
We are a fast growing technology business who develop deal comparison SaaS for our own branded retail business (Simplifydigital) and numerous other blue-chip clients across Europe, including: Carphone Warehouse, Sky, TalkTalk, MSN, Comparethemarket, DMGT, Numericable and the Guardian Media Group.
The business was founded in 2007 and we currently focus on TV, broadband and home phone price comparisons, however we are in the process of expanding into energy and mobile phone comparison.
We remain privately owned, and were named as one of Europe's fastest growing technology businesses in the 2013 GP Bullhound Media Momentum Awards; the 2013 Sunday Times Tech Track 100; and the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 awards.
*A bit about who we are looking for…*
The Product Analyst position is a new role at Simplifydigital and will report to the Director of Product. As the company enters the new and exciting phase of growth in 2014, this role will be key in helping to deliver the best service to our portfolio of clients, as well as getting involved in new product development.
*A bit about what you may be doing…*
* Articulate and manage the product functionality from customer business requirements to user acceptance
* Analyse business requirements from specific customers/prospects or provided by your line manager
* Liaise with the technology team in scoping new requirements, managing timeframes and releases with the client and to ensure that we provide an excellent service within the SLA’s
* Provide input for the development of detailed functional specifications
* Follow project progress with the Head of Development
* Provide product content as needed to support documentation, training, sales tools and collateral creation, including e-learning modules
* Arrange and attend workshops and visit call centres to help define the product as directed by your line manager
*Benefits of working with us…*
* Top starting salary + annual bonus
* Cool offices by the river in Hammersmith
* 25 days holiday, increasing by one day for every year of service (up to 30 days)
* Fair and flexible work arrangements wherever possible, including working from home, job sharing, flexible shifts and time in lieu. Normal working hours are 9am to 5.30pm with an hour for lunch
* Free fruit, coffee, tea and milk delivered regularly
* Several team events during the year including a legendary Christmas party
* Casual dress – no suits!
* Subsidised gym membership with Virgin Active
* Regular broadband, TV and phone staff offers
* And much more…