NO RECRUITERS PLEASE !!!!!!!
*We are Property Partner.*
We believe that everyone should have access to the best investments, no matter how much or little they want to invest.
What we have launched, to substantial media coverage, is a crowdfunding platform and trading exchange for individual residential properties. We want to make individual properties as easy to invest in as stocks, so we've built a stock exchange for property. Investors on our platform receive monthly rental income - and benefit from any capital growth - in direct proportion to their ownership. They can exit their investments by offering their shares on the exchange at any time and are guaranteed an exit at market value after five years.
We're lucky enough to have fantastic backers including Ed Wray (founder of Betfair, Director of Funding Circle), Jon Moulton (founder of Alchemy Partners and Better Capital), Octopus Ventures (who also backed Zoopla) and Seedcamp (who also backed TransferWise). We have a team we're quietly very proud of - and if you can add to it, then we'd love to have you on board!
*Who are we looking for?*
Up to now our testing has been outsourced, but we want to bring this in house. So we are looking for an experienced, agile Tester / QA Analyst to define, set up and drive our QA process and move us towards a stronger TDD approach, while evangelising on the importance of thorough testing.
*The kind of thing you'll be doing..*
You’ll be involved in feature development from the very start by defining the test specification that our developers use to implement functionality.
Ideally you will then change or write automated test scripts for Selenium/CasperJS/PhantomJs/Mocha or similar.
You’ll start manually testing the site, across browser and multiple devices, once a feature is developed, following a test plan which you have defined, using a mix of physical devices and Browserstack. In parallel you will check the results that Saucelabs testing has revealed.
You’ll raise issues on github for bugs found, which will be picked up by our developers to fix, and assign back to you thereafter to retest.
You’ll pride yourself with having ensured that no bug got through
*What skills are required?*
* Experience in testing complex ajax web sites
* Experience in testing responsive sites
* Experience writing test plans and test specs (using Gherkin and alike)
* Exploratory, Functional and Regression Testing
* Automated Testing using Selenium/CasperJS/PhantomJs/Mocha and alike
* An agile development mind-set
*Some useful extras would be:*
* Setting up test environments
* Experience Testing in an AWS environment
* Writing automated test scripts
* Experience with Browserstack and Saucelabs
* Experience with automated build and CI tools
* Live in London or not too far off
* Thrive in an environment where a logical, well-stated position wins – particularly if it includes a splash of creative problem solving!