RPM Ltd is a start-up company that will be operating in the customer loyalty sector of the UK retail market using a unique online system. We will be selling-in using a calling sales force backed up by social media and a range of other marketing programmes and we now need a sales director.
This would probably suit someone who is currently working part-time or as a non-executive director.
We are looking for someone who can provide sales expertise in return for equity in the company and the chance to get in on the ground floor of an exciting new company. A salary will be paid once the company is launched and in positive cashflow, and the exact role/time is open to negotiation.
Specifically, we are looking for an experienced sales professional, ideally with some experience of selling at street level, who can oversee and motivate a team of up to 30 managers who themselves manage the sales force. This team player will be working with other directors and needs to be prepared to roll-up sleeves when required.
This is what we’re looking for:
- Wide sales experience (Ideally, 20 years plus)
- Experience of managing and motivating sales teams – experience of managing a commission-only sales force would be an advantage
- Experience of selling to the retail trade is desirable, but not essential
- Someone based in or around London/Home counties – the company is London-based
- Initially a development role (ie we haven’t launched yet), and need not be full-time
- No salary available till the company is in positive cashflow but we are offering share options to compensate for this
This is an exciting opportunity to get in on the ground floor, with equity, in an online company with ambitious plans for the future.