*The App Business is looking for a talented Automation Test Engineer with an strong eye for detail, to help us build and evolve test automation. We hire passionate, dedicated testers who love to break things in order to keep us honest about what we’re shipping.*
An outstanding Test Automation Engineer believes testing is a collaborative activity, understands why automation is such a vital component of how we build software and gets involved with feature development from day one and throughout the entire the project. We’re looking for someone with confidence the to say “We can’t ship that”. We believe nothing should be an impediment to you doing your best work and we have structured the company around this principle, in order to give people the autonomy to make decisions, encourage experimentation and think big!
If you have passion, skill, and want to join a us in building great software and continuing to break boundaries with new ideas and concepts, then apply now and tell us how you will help shape and make a difference here at The App Business.
To learn more about us, visit our "website":http://www.theappbusiness.com
*YOU WILL BE*
* A technical expert in delivering quality apps for our top brand and enterprise partners.
* Leading and shaping working solutions for automation testing within the team.
* Solving complex programming problems and keeping good coding practice in check.
* Bringing in new ideas and helping improve the development process.
* Learning and collaborating with very motivated, highly skilled, top class developers.
* Keen to express and share ideas with a can-do attitude to inspect and adapt.
* Helping keep The App Business always a step ahead in the world of testing and tech.
*YOU MUST HAVE*
* Mobile testing experience (4+ years).
* Excellent BDD and/or TDD techniques including use of Calabash or Cucumber.
* Experience using build and version control tools such Gradle and git.
* Exposure to and understanding of mobile network architecture and networking principles.
* Working knowledge of mobile solution architecture, RESTful API’s and SQL for data storage solutions.
* Rigor in different testing techniques, test design and test strategies.
* Awareness of cross-device, compatibility issues the challenges these pose to quality.
* Experience in working in an Agile team.
* An ability to work in areas outside of your comfort zone and to get things done quickly.
*IT’S NICE IF YOU HAVE*
* 2:1 or above in a Computer Science, Information Systems or related technical degree.