Entrepreneur in Residence: Part-time Marketing Manager
Do you want to immerse yourself in a vibrant startup ecosystem, help us find the next top FinTech startups, and maybe even join one of them at the end of the ride? This is your opportunity!
Startupbootcamp FinTech has a mission: accelerating 10 FinTech startups per year, per location, and have all 10 achieve an equivalent of 18 months of progress in only 3 months time. This sounds like a mission impossible, but we’ll make it happen.
To help us do this we are recruiting one Marketing Entrepreneur in Residence.
It will be a wild ride - but we promise you will enjoy every second of it! You will get to meet and learn from amazing people and accelerate yourself alongside super talented teams.
What you are amazing at:
• You are an experienced marketeer who has worked with both digital and offline marketing channels
• You are passionate about the startup ecosystem and want to take an active role in finding and building both our 2015 Singapore and London program
• You are a great team player, but also able to work on projects autonomously
• You are ambitious, highly motivated and buzzing with energy and super keen to learn fast!
• To work alongside our B.I. Researcher Manager to market both our London and Singapore program to startups around the world and attract applications to our accelerators
• To work closely with our Events Manager helping promote our events from local Hackathons to global Pitch Days
• Coordinating with our Singapore program to help promote their activities remotely
• Managing our day to day marketing channels, running a cohesive strategy month to month
• Tracking and measuring success against KPIs, and comparing performance against our sister Startupbootcamp programs
• Supporting the team in a wider range of other tasks when required, including mentoring our interns
Our side of the bargain:
• We offer a unique opportunity for you to learn about the FinTech Startup ecosystem
• Access to world-class mentors who can grow your network and inspire
• Learn in 5 months as much as would otherwise do in 1 year
• You will be part of an amazing team- we love to have a laugh!
• You will be working in one of the coolest spaces in the center of London – the Rainmaking Loft
Period: 6 months, 4 days per week
Reimbursement of expenses: £800 pcm
Want to know what it is all about?
Here is an example from Berlin: