FundApps is looking for a Compliance Analyst to join our Rules & Content team and help drag finance software kicking and screaming into the 21st century.
We were recently voted into the "FinTech50":http://www.fintechcity.com/the-fintech50-2015/4588027339 (most ground-breaking FinTech startups in Europe) and we've grown a stellar customer base (2 of the world's 10 largest hedge funds) despite our small size (11 of us right now). But we’re most excited about the challenges that lie ahead. We want to keep learning, have the freedom to innovate and make mistakes – all in the name of delivering better experiences for customers.
As part of our dynamic Rules & Content team you’ll have a diverse role becoming a champion for our services and you'll be responsible for a wide range of tasks.
*What you'll be doing*
* On-boarding and supporting new customers during the integration process
* Gathering product requirements and working closely with the development team to see them implemented
* Supporting existing customers in their daily usage of our product and promoting best practise
* Providing comprehensive user training to new & existing customers
* Documenting & communicating product enhancements to our users
* Interpreting regulatory changes around the world to help update the content of our service
* Assisting in the sales process, giving product demos, assisting with trials etc.
* Account management, incl. regular on-site visits and user events
* Taking part in the hiring process, finding new candidates for future vacancies
* University Degree
* Critical thinker with solid analytical problem solving skills
* Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
* Excellent organisational and time management skills
* Able to build and maintain relationships
* Team player
* Strong Excel skills
* Excellent communication skills with fluency in English
* Authorization to work in the UK
* Interest in financial services and technology
*Beneficial (+1 bonus point for each)*
* Technical experience using SQL, VBA or similar
* Previous experience in a client facing role
* Project or account management experience
* Legal, Financial or Compliance background
Only people who can work from London will be considered & no recruiters please.