We’re a London-based e-commerce (launch summer ’15) specialising in innovative, luxurious activewear and accessories. We’re looking for an ambitious intern to manage our lifestyle blog. In short, this means support with the blog strategy, write creative articles about anything health & fitness related, working with a great team to establish our blog within the UK and beyond as well as contributing to our social channels.
What will you be doing?
- You will write fun, smart and inspiring articles related to health & fitness topics
- You will take part in brainstorm sessions and come up with new content ideas
- You will execute the growth strategy and work on next steps for the blog and social media channels
What are we looking for?
- You understand the digital world and have affinity with health, fashion and fitness
- You are based in London and available for at least 4 months (part-time)
- You have or are currently pursuing a Business, Marketing or Fashion degree OR you have demonstrable writing experience
- You are ambitious, detailed and hands-on
- You are a native English speaker
What are we offering?
- The exciting opportunity to gain experience in an innovative start-up
- Full responsibility and creative freedom regarding the blog content
- Flexible working hours: we estimated this internship to take 10hrs/week and you will mostly be able to manage your own time
- Flexible work location: we will have weekly catch-ups in London but you will be flexible to work from wherever you like as long as you get the job done to a high standard
- Competitive compensation
Does this sound like the internship of your dreams? Please respond with your CV (+ photo), your availability and 3 of your favorite health / fitness blogs.