I've developed an iPhone app in which students take pictures of questions they're having difficulty with and receive a picture or video answer in response. The app is very new (currently I'm the sole developer!), but has received a positive response so far and as I scale up the level of advertising over the next few months, I will need some extra manpower to help answer questions.
* Produce answers to students' maths questions as they come in
* Get paid for each question answered
* Work from home on your own computer
* Choose your own hours
* Strong maths background: degree in Maths/Physics/Engineering preferred (it's ok if you're still studying for your degree)
* Ability to solve maths problems quickly and accurately
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Reasonable level of IT competency
* Attention to detail and the ability to follow a procedure without making mistakes
This is a flexible part-time role that would be an ideal side job for earning extra cash using your maths skills. You can choose your own hours, but times after 4pm are preferred as this is when the majority of questions come in.