Quality Assurance Manager | Mobile
We are looking for a Mobile QA Ninja who is self-motivated, goal-orientated and a strong team player. You’ll join a team of mobile designers and developers both in North America and Europe who are on a mission to provide engaging sports experiences to players anywhere at any time. You’ll identify and draw on key metrics to glean the latest status on apps we’ve got in development and then craft a strategy to ensure efficient and successful test coverage of each app before release.
A true innovator, you’ll side-step standard QA practices in favour of pioneering
solutions powered by the latest bug-zapping resources and automation tech.
• Drive the quality of features and functionality of apps from beginning to launch and beyond
• Log all known and resolved issues during QA testing and maintain an extensive, up-to-date database of all known and resolved bugs for team members to easily access
• Test software across various iOS and Android operating systems and track new feature performance and bug fixes to ensure stability of releases
• Create test plans and facilitate team execution within an agile development framework
• Communicate risks, defects and coverage reports to development teams, turning potential problems into new successes
• Provide QA sign-off on product release readiness, promising awesome player experiences
• Integrate and collaborate, leading team and cross-team improvements
• At least 5+ years professional development experience in demanding roles
• You know the ins and outs of all phases of QA game development with expertise in game, web or network QA
• Experience with bug management systems (Jira), bug tracking and bug reporting
• Your experience with agile methodologies helps you navigate in a speedy development environment; you’re a master of priorities who can wrangle changes when business and development needs shift
• Thrive under tight deadlines while managing time efficiently and effectively allocating work to junior team members
• A passion for sports and mobile technology
*ABOUT THE COMPANY*
OneUp Sports is a mobile company with big ideas. Founded in 2011, OneUp Sports is one of the largest mobile sports networks. Working with major sports leagues, teams and sports media properties, OneUp makes watching live sports more fun by bringing fans closer to the action through live-play gaming, social connections, experiences and transactions.
Whether at home or in the stadium, our social and team platforms delivers unparalleled fan engagement. OneUp continues to innovate and push the boundaries in the sports industry by merging features and utilities that
bridge the gap between fans, athletes, teams and sports entertainment.
OneUp Sports' games are played in more than 150 countries on a wide
variety of devices. The company is headquartered in Palm Beach, FL with
regional offices in Washington, DC and the United Kingdom.