*About MOVE Guides*
MOVE Guides is a transformational technology company backed by top venture capital funds Notion Capital and New Enterprise Associates. We partner with multinational companies to manage and move global talent – whether new hires, employee transfers or expatriate assignments. Most importantly, we do this sin a technology driven way allowing our business to rapidly scale globally. Our unique Talent Mobility Cloud combines employee relocation planning, company talent management and global vendors to deliver dramatically improved employee experience and real cost savings to clients.
MOVE Guides operates in the $50bn talent mobility industry – one of the few remaining areas of the enterprise without a leading cloud vendor. We have grown by 10x in revenue, clients and footprint over the last 12 months, and now support company relocations across more than 125 locations on six continents. Our clients include top technology, finance, retail, manufacturing and FMCG companies.
A crucial member of the agile development team, you will work closely with the business stakeholders to ensure we continually ship the best quality product and help us deliver a technically challenging roadmap. We need someone who has a great attention to detail and is able to give constructive feedback. You will be our first customer on every feature we deliver. It is important that you share our passion for usability and help us revolutionise the relocation experience.
Whilst we continue to deliver industry leading technology we need a QA function to help facilitate that. You may have set up a QA function in the past or closely observed someone who has and want to take that next step. Don’t worry, we will help with coaching and support along the way. We are at the start of a very exciting journey and need someone that can take ownership, learn and grow with the team and educate us on what is good QA process.
* Develop and maintain test cases and continually improve automation coverage
* Be a master of the art of transforming a user story into a test case
* Own the product along side the business and set priorities
* Suggest improvements to our QA process and report on key metrics
* In depth knowledge of regression testing, end-to-end system testing, unit testing and stress testing
* TDD/BDD experience
* Experience of working in an Agile environment (SCRUM, Kanban etc)
* A basic understanding of client/server architecture and OO design
* Experience with automated testing tools, techniques, and methodologies, like Selenium, Webdriver, JUnit, Mock Objects
* Familiarity with Continuous Integration and associated tools (Jenkins, Hudson etc)
* Basic SQL (inserts, updates, selects)
* API testing experience (SOAP UI, Fitnesse)
* BDD experience with Cucumber
* Mobile, iOS and Andriod test automation experience
* Scripting (Groovy, Ruby, PHP)
* Unix and experience with cloud infrastructure
* Penetration testing