Flypay is a venture capital backed start-up that builds state of the art technology aiming to transform the hospitality industry. Our core mobile app, flypay, aims to let customers order at their table, pay their bill, pay their bar tab and order and collect takeaway from their favourite places to eat.
We're present within over 100 sites across the country and look set to expand globally within the next 6 months.
For more information about our company visit our website: www.flypay.co.uk
Due to our vast expansion, we’re looking for a Customer Experience Specialist to assist with the development and implementation of our services across new sites and restaurant brands. You will be working in the field of user experience (UX) design and QA (Quality Assurance). You will be the customer-facing person within a specific product team. Your relationships with restaurant managers and app users will give you insights on how our services can be improved.
This role will suit somebody with an innovative mindset, who has a passion for technology and enjoys working with a high level of autonomy.
- Feedback Management – Manage and consolidate various feedback channels
- Customer Support – Provide support to our customer base.
- Relationship Management – at management level with hospitality operators
- Onboarding - Manage the onboarding of new operators.
- Training - Train restaurant managers and staff how to use and implement the app
- App Testing – Test applications before new releases are made
- User Testing - Organise, plan and run user-testing sessions for the products you manage.
- Product Development - Innovate Flypay products to meet customer’s needs
- Helpdesk – Manage and process customer queries regarding the products you manage
- Training and facilitation
- Presentation skills
- Product development
- Emotional intelligence
- Objection handling
- Problem solving
- Relationship management
- User experience Design (we will send you on a user experience course if you lack experience in this area)
- Working alongside talented, passionate people who love tech
- Working in a rapidly growing company.
- Cycle to work scheme - www.cyclescheme.co.uk
- Flexible working hours
- A great working environment in the heart of London.