A new opportunity for a Recruitment Apprentice has arisen for a bright individual. The on-going support and development provided will give you the skills and knowledge required for a successful career within the Recruitment Sector.
We are looking for someone who is bright, positive and professional to jump on board and give support to our consultant, you will be working closely with the IT Recruitment Manager. You need to be confident within yourself and take control and ownership of your duties. This is an excellent role for someone to start their career within the world of recruitment and there is the high chance of progression.
1 – 8 Months, Resourcing – Communicating with high level IT Professionals.
8 – 12 Client sourcing – Contacting business and promoting our services
1 Year – After reviewing your performance give you a full time Permanent contract.
Duties will include:
• Resourcing for Vacancies on various job portals, social media and working with on Recruitment manager.
• Maintaining internal database with all information
• Entering candidates onto the internal database
• Interviewing candidates
• Interview confirmation emails
• Booking in candidates for registration each day and sending registration emails
• Ensure feedback is recorded on.
• Filing invoices, contracts & general Candidate Compliance
• Invoicing clients for placements made
• Visiting candidates and clients
• Writing up and advertising job descriptions
• Chasing urgent references for temporary workers
You will from time to time, take on responsibilities on behalf of your colleagues.
Monday – Friday: 9am - 5:30pm
£6.50 Per hour
£750 Monthly Bonus OTE
• Money Motivated
• Attention to detail
• Willingness to learn
• Take on board full time training
Vacancy based in Harrow, next to Rayners Lane Station