Voyanta is a revolutionary cloud-based information management platform for the commercial real estate industry. Due to expansion of the product management team, we are now hiring for a Junior Business Analyst with excellent attention to detail, and strong organisational and communication skills.
The successful candidate will work across all areas of the product, including the data model, reports and core software functionality. The candidate will play an important role in the product management team by analysing and defining requirements, interfacing with the development and QA teams, and updating key product documentation. This is a great opportunity to develop a career in the tech world, and gain invaluable BA and product management skills.
The successful candidate will work across all areas of the product, including the data model, reports and core software functionality.
• Understand in detail the functional and technical capabilities of Voyanta and act as a first point of reference for any queries
• Analyse and define new requirements
• Analyse the impact and risks of any changes made
• Analyse and prepare sample data and reports to support requirements
• Update user guides, release notes and all other training materials
• Work alongside the QA and development teams, review test plans and participate in UAT to ensure new functionality is built to specification
• Experience of the financial industry. Experience in private equity or commercial real estate would be particularly advantageous
• Very strong analytical skills. The candidate must have the analytical capability to understand and define relations between large data sets, prepare sample data, and define and review detailed financial calculations
• Excellent attention to detail. The candidate must have a strong focus on detail in all their work.
• Outstanding written and oral communication skills
• Experience of BA work, including analysing and defining requirements, is not required but would be advantageous
• A good undergraduate degree from a top university
Compensation & Benefits
Salary: £27,000-32,000pa commensurate with experience
We offer a growing range of employee benefits, as well as a friendly but fast paced environment with frequent social events. Current benefits include:
• Private health insurance
• Lifestyle benefits, including free weekly cinema tickets
• Cycle2Work Scheme
• Childcare Vouchers