Voyanta is a revolutionary cloud-based information management platform for investors and lenders in commercial real estate. Due to expansion of the product management team, we are now hiring for a Technical Business Analyst with excellent attention to detail, and strong communication and analytical skills.
The successful candidate will work across all areas of the product, with a particular focus on the Voyanta real estate data model and reports. The candidate will play an important role in the product management team by analysing and defining requirements and interfacing with the development and QA teams. This is a great opportunity for a data focussed analyst to develop their career at a fast moving tech company.
The successful candidate will work across all areas of the product, with a particular focus on the data model and reports.
• Understand in detail the functional and technical capabilities of Voyanta and act as a first point of reference for any queries
• Support the Chief Product Officer in analysing and defining new requirements. Collaborate with clients and the Customer Success team to ensure clients’ needs are met
• Analyse the impact and risks of any changes made
• Analyse and prepare sample data and reports to support requirements
• Work alongside the QA and development teams, review test plans and participate in UAT to ensure new functionality is built to specification
• Experience working in a data centric role, preferably for a private equity or commercial real estate application.
• Experience of querying database tables using SQL
• Experience defining data definitions and object relationships for a data model
• Very strong analytical skills. The candidate must have the analytical capability to understand and define relations between large data sets, prepare sample data, define and review detailed financial calculations and prepare data mappings
• Excellent attention to detail. The candidate must have proven ability to ensure requirements are documented in detail and risks and impacts are sufficiently considered.
• Outstanding written and oral communication skills. Experience analysing and defining business requirements, and the ability to communicate requirements in a clear, concise and thorough manner.
• A good undergraduate degree from a top university
Compensation & Benefits
Salary: £32,000-40,000pa commensurate with experience
We offer a growing range of employee benefits, as well as a friendly but fast paced environment with frequent social events. Current benefits include:
• Private health insurance
• Lifestyle benefits, including free weekly cinema tickets
• Cycle2Work Scheme
• Childcare Vouchers