We are a marketplace for classes to inspire people to learn more and share more. Behind the platform there lies our class management software allowing providers to simply manage their class, course or workshops and to reach a new audience. To date the site has been developed offshore and we are looking for a web developer to join our team to initially complete the platform prior to our official launch.
You will be working on both the front-end and backend to develop, test and work towards a successful launch then iterate and improve our products on an ongoing basis.
• Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
• Proven software development experience in PHP
• Experience of html bootstrap and frameworks including Laravel and App development
• Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
• Experience in wordpress and common third-party APIs (Facebook, Paypal etc)
• Linux server admin
Arrangements will initially be on a freelance basis with the aim of moving onto a permanent part-time or full time basis therefore local developers will be preferred although will consider remote based applicants if experience is particularly relevant. Depending on appetite of the successful applicants and assuming a successful initial trial period then there may be an equity option available.
If you are interested then please send your CV and rates and we will get back to shortlisted candidates shortly.