Our mission is to bring the world's best-loved local restaurants into everyone's home or office - fast.
We work with hundreds of the UK's best loved restaurants, including names like Carluccio's, GBK, Nando's, Rossopomodoro and many top quality independents to deliver their food to homes and offices everywhere. Our customers are as passionate about great food as we are, including an ever-growing number of large and prestigious firms.
We are looking for an IT Specialist who can help us with our current challenges with IT infrastructure and prepare for an office move. Fixed-term contract for a least 3-6 months with an option to go full-time.
* Providing IT 1st and 2nd line hardware/software support
* Handling all Purchase Orders and seeing orders through from start to finish for the London office.
* Providing support for all computer hardware and software via telephone and remote assistance.
* Designing, testing, installing and monitoring new systems
* Excellent problem solving, analytical, IT and managerial skills.
* Good organisation and time management skills
* Self-motivated and capable of working successfully under minimal supervision
* An exciting fast-growing startup changing the food delivery landscape
* Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
* Work with people who love what they do every day
* Friday lunches from our very own restaurant partners and regular restaurant sample tastings