Launched in 2013 Babylon Health won the AXA Health award 2015 and has featured in the Apple Health and Fitness App Store. Our vision is to combine the latest technology with the knowledge and experience of the best doctors to make healthcare simpler, better, and more accessible and affordable for people everywhere. We are available in the UK and Ireland with big plans to expand the reach and range of our services.
What do we want?
We are looking for a QA Engineer with a passion for software testing that exceed customer expectations to join the growing Babylon team and perform a key role within the company. Reporting to the QA Manager, you will be part of a small collaborative product team based in our Central London Office.
You will be working with highly skilled engineering, product and marketing teams to release quality product across the Babylon Health Solutions. You will play a vital part in the creation of an in-house testing team, working with passionate, tech driven and enthusiastic individuals on a day-to-day basis.
We have a team of the best people you’d ever want to meet, working on some of the most futuristic projects. We like people who are smart, funny, innovative and tenacious, who can adapt, work together.
What matters most?
• Proven software testing experience
• Analytical and logical thinking with natural curiosity
• Ability to adapt and learn and think dynamically on your feet
• Be well versed in software engineering tools and best practices
• Effective communication skills with both business and technical audiences
Roles / Responsibilities
• Develop, execute and update test plans and test cases for our app
• Participate in the selection of appropriate test automation tools and relevant test techniques
• Develop and maintain automation test frameworks
• Assist product managers in elaborating the acceptance criteria
• Establish any non-functional requirements such as performance and scalability and their method of validation
• Confirm testability of any development effort upfront with developers before code is written
• Provide input for backlog grooming and scoring
• Carry out exploratory testing and test scenarios to uncover unusual issues
What’s nice to have?
• Mobile App testing experience
• API Testing experience
• Knowledge of tools Selenium, Appium, Gherkin, Cucumber
• Certification in Testing (ISEB/Certified Agile Tester)
Super smart requirements
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
• Project management methodologies; Agile, Lean etc