Top legal/compliance professional wanted for leading equity crowdfunding platform, Seedrs.
Be at the forefront of developments in crowdfunding regulation and involved in the day to day operations of the business.
The role will include:
- Reviewing/monitoring FCA compliance systems and periodic reporting;
- Running and reporting on client money processes;
- Ensuring compliance with anti-money laundering regulation;
- Arranging staff training and related matters;
- Providing support to the Legal and Financial Director.
Ideally you should have 2 years experience in a related field, a good 2:1 from a leading university and an interest in entrepreneurship and innovation. If you don’t believe that startups will change the world, this job is not for you.